Chapter 6

Jamie

I spin Patrick around as we kiss and guide him back on to the couch. He sits down, and I sit on top of him. I pull my lips away from his reluctantly, but I need to take his clothes off. I just need to. I unzip his black hoodie and pull it off of him. His eyes are totally glazed over as he watches me do this. It's so fucking sexy.

I twine my fingers through his hair again, and bring my head down to kiss him again, but just before my lips meet his, he speaks.

"I've always wanted to take my hoodie off of you."

Chills.

He unzips the hoodie and removes it. I'm wearing a low-cut white vest top, and I know my boobs look awesome this way. I catch him looking, and breathing very heavily...

"Take it off" I demand. My voice is much lower than it usually is.

"Are you sure?" His voice is much lower than usual too.

I nod my head then sit back a little, giving him easier access to pull my top off. He grabs the material and pulls it up. I raise my arms up above my head, and when my top is gone I look down at him. His eyes are completely black. I love that I'm having this effect on him.

"So...many... hickeys" he breathes, between kisses on my neck.

"I don't give a fuck" I reply, before reaching my hands around my back to unclasp my bra.

The clasp is undone, but I don't remove my bra. I want him to do it. He's looking at me like he wants to devour me, and I want him to. Fuck, I want him to.

He glides a finger beneath each of my bra straps, and slowly pulls them down my arms. My bra falls away, and he throws it to the floor.

I am sitting in Patrick's lap, straddling him, half naked. This is crazy. Complete and utter madness. If someone told me I'd be doing this two days ago, I would have laughed and told them to fuck off. But - I can't explain my actions. I can't think clearly. I'm not focusing on any of the repercussions of this, because all I can focus on is what we're doing. And I know he feels the exact same way. Something has changed between us. I don't know why, and I don't know what. All I know is that I want him. All of him. More than I've ever wanted anything else in my life.

His hands are caressing my boobs, he's kissing my neck, and I am not okay. I am so much more than okay. But I'm impatient. The want within me is growing rapidly, I can't slow this down and I can't take this slow. I know I'm not gonna come to my senses until I get what I want, and I can't risk him coming to his senses before he gives me what I want. So, I need to keep this moving.

I grab the bottom of his black t-shirt and pull it up. He knows what I'm doing, so he sits forward a little and allows me to take his shirt off. And oh fuck, his body. I could stare at it all day. The tattooed sleeves of his arms extend over his shoulders and stop just below his collar bone on each side, but he has more ink on his rib cage. I've barely ever seen this, and I've never properly examined it. He's always so quick to run and put a shirt on whenever I see him topless, or he's careful to keep his body as concealed as possible around me (for example, staying submerged under water in Jay's hot tub at the cabin). But I can look now. I can study all of his ink as much as I want to, because he's letting me. On the right hand side of his ribs, a beautiful mess of roses and skulls and music notes, similar to his right arm sleeve. On the left, there isn't as much ink. There's lyrics to our song Sensitivity, which I love so much, and below that, surrounded by small roses and barely legible from all the shading - one word catches my eye.

Jamie.

As turned on as I am, I can't ignore this.

"Since when did you have my name tattooed?" I'm breathless, but I need to know.