Volume Four - Chapter 1

Jamie

In the morning, I wake up first, and for a split second I feel panicked in case everything that happened last night was just a dream. But when I see Patrick lying sleeping in front of me, I know it was all real and I smile as I watch him sleep. He really is so gorgeous, I can't cope with how good he looks first thing in the morning, laying there sleeping with his hair all messed up around my pillow. He looks so peaceful, and as much as I wanna leave him to sleep, I can't resist reaching over and kissing him lightly on the cheek. He smiles without opening his eyes, before saying "Good morning." His voice is all low and sleepy, he sounds so sexy. 

"Good morning." I whisper back. "Sorry for waking you." 

"Don't be." He reaches over and pulls me into him with one arm while kissing me on the forehead. I wrap an arm around his waist and feel his belt and jeans. I forgot we completely crashed in our clothes last night. We were both in such a daze.

"I can't believe you slept in your jeans, that can't be comfy at all." I comment as he sleepily opens his eyes at last and looks into mine. I feel my heart skip a beat. 

"Jamie, if you wanna get me out of my jeans, all you need to do is ask." He grins down at me and twirls his lip ring with his tongue. 

And that's it. I'm pulling his belt off with both hands while kissing him, and he's sliding his hands down underneath my sweats and grabbing my butt. I remember laughing when he did this at the hotel in South Bridge on New Year's Eve, but it's not so funny this time. It's not funny at all. All I feel right now is want for him, no humour.

I get rid of his jeans and he discards my sweats. I pull his t-shirt up over his head and toss it onto the floor next to his jeans. I can't even take a moment to admire his perfect body because I want him now. There's no time to waste. And I know he feels the same way, as I feel him undo my bra clasp from underneath my band t-shirt. I can't believe I slept with my bra on, I never do that. I was just so caught up in everything last night, I guess I didn't really think about it. 

I roll myself on top of him, straddling him and allowing him easier access to take my top off. He looks so turned on as he slides his fingers up my sides, underneath my top, up higher... I close my eyes and gasp. Then I hear something. 

Shit, Benji is jumping around downstairs. And the kitchen door just opened. Fuck, someone's here. 

It's muffled, but there's no mistaking the voice talking to my dog. Jay is in my house right now. Just down the stairs from where Patrick and I are practically naked, moments away from fucking each other's brains out. Shit, shit, shit! Patrick looks just as panicked as I do now. This is not how Jay finds out about us, no chance in hell!

I leap off of Patrick and scramble around for my sweats, shoving them on before reaching my hands around my back to re-do my bra clasp. I look around and see Patrick pulling his jeans on quickly, but he's still topless. I can clearly hear Jay's footsteps coming up the stairs, and I can clearly hear him say "Is she still in bed, Benji? Let's wake her up, huh?" and fuck, we don't have time to make this look normal! Patrick's still hastily trying to fasten his belt around his waist and he's still topless. Panicked, I open the double doors to my closet and practically push Patrick inside. He looks confused, but this is the only option because my bedroom is right at the top of the fucking staircase and I can hear Jay pushing the door open. I'm reminded of a time Shaun Campbell hid out in my closet when Erin came by unannounced. Christ, does this happen a little too often with me? Whatever, maybe if my friends respected boundaries and didn't just waltz into my house all the time I wouldn't need to hide boys in my closet!

I shove the closet doors closed quickly just as the bedroom door opens. I turn around to greet Jay with a forced smile. Patrick's shirt is lying next to my bed on the floor in front of me. Fuck!