Chapter 7

Jamie

"Let's go upstairs." I whisper.

He nods his head slightly, and moves off of me.

We completely ignore all of our discarded clothes. I take him by the hand and guide him up the stairs, out of my garage and into my kitchen.

I turn the kitchen lights off as we walk into the hallway, up the stairs and into my bedroom. Benji is sleeping on my bed like he usually does. When he hears us, he politely jumps off of my bed and leaves my bedroom. It's like he knows. This time is for me and Patrick. We need to be alone.

I sit down on my bed and pull him towards me. I shuffle up, making room for us both. We lay down and I pull the covers up over our heads.

It's totally dark, and I can't see him at all. Yet, I feel like I'm seeing him properly for the first time in my life. My eyes are open, and I know his are too. We're staring into the darkness, yet we're staring at each other. I feel him reach out and take my hand in his. He brings my hand up to his lips and kisses it softly. It's the sweetest gesture, after what we just did in my garage. I can't help but wonder if he's like this with all the other girls. I know he isn't.

"What are you thinking?" He whispers.

We're in our safe place, hiding under my blankets. I've never felt so content in my entire life. I wanna stay here forever, and that's what I'm thinking.

"I wanna stay here with you, I want time to stop. But I want to mess your hair up in the morning and kiss your lip ring and watch your eyes open against the sunlight. You're so fucking hot when you've just woken up. But I don't want time to move. I can't really explain this."

He laughs and tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear. "I want to stay here, like this with you, too." He kisses my forehead.

"I've never done that before by the way." I tell him. I hope he knows what I mean.

"Neither have I." He says, surprising me. I'm smiling so much right now.

"It was fucking incredible." I say.

"Incredible? Wow, that's a good review, I should get that on a t-shirt." he teases, and I laugh. "I'm kidding. It was incredible for me too."

My laughter eases off, and I kiss him again. Incredible doesn't even begin to describe how he made me feel. How he's making me feel again...

I cannot believe this. I want him again. And I know he wants me again too.

He pulls me on top of him as we kiss, and I can feel his want for me growing between my thighs. I throw the blankets off of us as I sit up, it's so dark and I can't see him, so I need to visualise him by touching him. I press my palms against his chest, and I feel his hands grip my waist. I trail my fingers down his body slowly, and I have to stop myself from commenting on how fucking perfect he is again. I can feel his hands wondering up my body too, and I can feel how hard he is beneath me now. I consider asking for permission, but I'm sure I don't need to. I raise my hips off of him, bring my hands down between his legs, and guide him into me as I lower my weight back onto him. I'm gonna slow the pace way down this time.

He groans and I can feel his fingers brushing over my nipples as I begin to slowly raise myself up again. I wanna play with him a little, I wanna torture him. He tried to be slow and gentle with me downstairs, so I'll do the same with him now.

I drop back down, now fully pressing my weight onto him. I'm torturing him remember? But he thrusts his hips upwards, and I gasp. I hadn't expected that. I thought he would lay back and let me ride him. But no, he wants to participate in this too.

He pushes my hips upwards as I raise myself up again, then I feel him pulling my hips downwards as I lower myself on to him, and he thrusts himself up into me. I'm gasping for breath now, even though we're going so slowly. I'd intended to take it slow and drive him wild, but he's the one making me crazy again.

"Can I turn the light on?" He asks, his voice low and hoarse.

"Of course." I tell him. I feel like reminding him that he's seen it all now anyway. But I don't. I wanna see the look in his eye when he looks at me though.

He switches on my bedside lamp, and as soon as the light illuminates us both, I feel my heart flip. He's not looking at my body, and he's not looking down at his hands on my hips, moving them up and down slowly. He's looking into my eyes. And I'm looking into his. It's so intense, but I can't look away.

I begin to pick up my pace, and he follows my lead with his own thrusts. I'm hot, and I'm sweating, and my breathing is rapid. My heart is pounding, and I begin to doubt if I'll last this way again. My thighs are aching, but I don't want to stop. As I reach down to grab on to his shoulders, I close my eyes and continue gasping for breath, and it's like he knows I'm struggling. As amazing as this feels, I'm not gonna make it. I'm too wiped out from the two orgasms I've already experienced tonight. He grabs my ass and pushes my body back as he sits upright. I bring my knees up instinctively and wrap my legs around his waist. I'm still sitting on top of him, and he's still inside of me, but now I can hold onto his body for support because we're both sitting upright.

"Thank you." I breathe into his ear.

"Jamie comes first." I can't stifle a laugh. Even in the most intimate of situations, he still makes me laugh.

"I hope so." I say playfully, and he grins up at me, before picking up the pace between us again.

Jamie does come first. And she falls asleep first too.