Chapter 17

Jamie

"I don't know why I reacted that way when you mentioned Amanda." I say as I unzip my hoodie, a little slower than I normally would, but I wanna make sure he's watching. And he is. I am happy I chose to wear an old band t-shirt this morning (Led Zeppelin) because it's a little tight on me, which is perfect for what I'm trying to achieve right now. My boobs look awesome in this t-shirt. And I know he's looking. This has gotta be killing him, there's no way he'll be able to resist.

"I know you're just trying to be a decent guy." I say innocently, shifting my hips a little again. I notice his throat bob as he swallows. "Especially with this whole 'no taking my clothes off again' thing."

I know this is torturing him. He's hardwired to respond to this type of situation; laying in bed with a girl straddling you, the animal instincts are bound to take over. He has such good intentions, but fuck his good intentions. I can feel his intentions between my thighs...

"Jamie, please." He says, the struggle thick in his voice. He wants me to stop. He isn't using the word 'please' the same way I used it last night.

"Please?" I say to him, straining my voice a little, mimicking how I sounded when I was begging him last night. His eyes darken immediately.

My teasing has the desired effect. He raises his hips up a little, and I feel his hands comes to rest on my bare arms. He runs his hands up and down my arms, and he runs his eyes up and down my entire body.

His sudden touch has thrown me off a little. I wasn't expecting him to give in so easily, and now that he's touching me. Fuck, I almost wanna forget about my little plan and bend over and kiss him. Okay, I really wanna do that. His hands are on my waist now, underneath my t-shirt, pulling the material a little tighter around my chest, which he is totally looking at. Fuck, okay, maybe just one kiss...

I lean down, close my eyes and kiss him lightly on the lips. The coolness of his lip ring and the warmth of his lips is too much. I need more. So I open my mouth and run my tongue along his bottom lip. I can practically feel him quivering in anticipation when he opens his mouth and his tongue meets mine.

Okay, come on, Jame. You can do this. No sex, not tonight. Just ignore his hands running along your body, pulling your t-shirt up ever so slowly, and the ever growing hardness you can feel pressing up into between your legs. Ignore how amazing kissing him is, and how amazing you know the rest of him is...

I break away from him suddenly, leaving him gasping for breath. His eyes are closed, and he's gripping my sides a little harder now. This is the perfect moment to execute my torture plan. Come on, just do it.

So I do. I swing my body off of him, and stand up beside my bed. I dust myself off as he exhales slowly, realising what I just did.

"I'm gonna go check on Benji." I smile down at him before leaving my bedroom. I'm sure I hear him swear under his breath as I begin to descend the stairs. I smile smugly to myself. Victory is sweet.

***

"Well, that was new."

I turn to see Patrick leaning on the kitchen doorway with his arms folded across his chest. Benji trots back inside through the patio doorway, and I close and lock the patio doors behind him. I turn back to face Patrick.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." I say, "I didn't like being told I wasn't allowed to touch you or whatever."

He lets out a little laugh and throws his beanie on. He's leaving? No.

"I guess I deserved that." Patrick says, shoving his hands into his pockets. "But I stand by what I said before. We shouldn't do anything like that...right now."