Chapter 44: Dragstrip Superstar

~Nikki~
"Dude wake up, come on, Nikki." I swat away the hand tapping my face, and I roll over. "Fuck off." "Jesus Christ dude, get up so we can go!" I open my eyes so that I can see what the fuck he's talking about, noticing that we are in an unfamiliar room. "Wait, where the fuck are we?" "We are in a room above the club we went to last night. The chicks we banged are still asleep, so we gotta go." I see one of the two girls asleep in the arm chair, the other sprawled out on the stained carpet. I quickly get dressed, and we race down to our bikes to leave. I don't really remember last night, only some blurs, so waking up to that scene was... weird. "You got so fucked up last night dude." Tommy laughs when we get to our bikes. "I don't really remember what happened, not gonna lie." "You were fucked; too many drinks, too many drugs, a lot of sex. Three girls gave you blow jobs before we left, then we each took a girl and headed out. That's when shit got crazy dude, it rocked." Melody leaves and I act like I'm single all of a sudden, how nice of me. Sometimes, I don't blame her for being upset with me and wanting to get away for a while. I suddenly feel chilled from the cool night air, maybe thinking about things isn't good for me. "We going back to someone's place or heading home separate?" He asks. "We can go separate, I'm sure the soon to be wife misses you." I half smile. "Yeah... see you later, dude." I wait until he drives away to go back inside the club, which is now quiet and nearly empty. I walk over to the bartender who glances over at me when I sit down. "Let me guess, you want some whiskey, it's been a long night?" "No, I actually was wanting to get some dope." "Kim, get in here!" He yells. Soon after, a blonde woman walks out from a door behind the bar, "What do you want now, Dan?" "This means guy at the bar is wanting some dope." She looks at me then smirks as she sashays over to me. "Nikki Sixx is buying drugs from a shady club, how does that work?" "I was here already, and I'm low. I don't feel like finding a decent dealer at this hour." I shrug. "How do you know that my shit isn't laced?" She raises her eyebrow. "I guess I just have to take a risk, I love the thrill of wondering if the next hit will kill me." "You are so fucking strange," she laughs, "How much do you want?" "However much $1,000 will get me." "Shit, are you serious?" "Do I look like I'm joking? I just want to get fucked up." I say. "I would give you heroin and fuck you for that much." "I wouldn't protest that deal." She raises her eyebrows and then smirks. "I'll tell you what, first hit is on me, see how you like it, then you can have more." "Are we talking about you or the dope, because I'm cool with it either way." I smirk. She just rolls her eyes and laughs while walking to the back room to get some dope, I assume. She's so fucking hot and alluring, she's got an edge to her that I like. She's a hot girl who sells heroin and offers sex, what more could I want from a woman? "Okay, I figured that snorting it would be a good option, unless you like to shoot it." "I do, but this is good too" We each do a line and I can already tell this will be different from any heroin I have ever had before. "So, how are you feeling?" She asks after a few minutes. "I feel good, that shit is amazing." "Well, I only get the best." She makes a blowjob motion and giggles. "You're so hot." I laugh. "Really? So, are you still up for the second half of our deal?" She smirks. "Fuck yes." I follow her into one of the back rooms that she said is clean, and I throw her down on the bed the moment I shut the door. "So you're dominant?" She asks. "I like to be in control." I shrug. "So you don't like it when girls ride you?" "I fucking love that, but I want to see how good your blow jobs actually are." "Doubting my abilities? I'll prove how good I am, I'll suck you until you're close to cumming, then, I'll stop and make you beg for more if you're not careful." "Seems like you're forgetting who is the dominant one here." "Nah, I knew it from the moment I met you." I don't know why, but that turns me on. I lay on my back and watch as she slowly takes off my pants which makes me realize that I'm not wearing boxers, but I don't think she noticed. I jerk up when her warm lips wrap around me, the sensation taking me by surprise. That heroin is either really fucking good or she's really good at giving head; maybe even both. I rapidly feel my orgasm build up, my whole body tenses from the pleasure, almost making me feel lightheaded. "Fuck, I-I'm close." I say. She doesn't stop, she keeps her steady pace, and I bury my hands in her hair as I release in her mouth. I still feel like I could go again, and I'm not getting soft... did she drug me? "What did you put in that dope, was it even heroin?" "I put a tiny bit of viagra in it, because I know that heroin can affect being able to get hard, I only used about half a pill." "I don't need help getting hard!" I say angrily. "I-I'm sorry, I thought it would help, my intentions weren't malicious." "I don't care, what the fuck am I supposed to do about this? You could have at least asked me!" "I'm sorry." She backs away from me. I sigh and think about the night that girl drugged me... it's the only reason why this makes me so angry. "You know... I was in a bad situation before where I was drugged, and it wasn't fun. That's why you doing that made me upset, but it's fine." I say. "Are you sure?" "Yes, I am. Now come over here and let's make the most of this situation while it lasts."