Chapter 55: Misunderstood

(I keep having to fix this chapter and re-upload after it's published bc it keeps cutting parts out. Hopefully third time's the charm)

"So, what are the plans tonight?" I ask Nikki, while I lay on the bed completely naked and partially high after we shot up and fucked for two hours. We have only been awake for three hours, so it's been a pretty productive day so far, I'd say. "We go out to a bar or strip joint tonight and get fucked up and then find a party to crash; we can invite the guys out with us." "That sounds like fun- OH, we could score some dope!" I say. I wasn't going to start using regularly again, but Nikki isn't going to quit, so I figured if you can't beat em', join em'. That's exactly what I am planning to do, I want to see if this helps at all, or maybe he and I are a lost cause, which is something that I don't necessarily want. "I guess I'll call them to see if they want to come with, I'm sure they'll say yes, why wouldn't they?" Nikki says with a laugh and picks up the phone to dial. "You know what I'm really in the mood for?" I ask Nikki. "What? It wouldn't possibly be sex, would it?" He smirks. "Possibly." I shrug, unable to hold back laughter. "Just you wait until I get off this phone, I- Hey T-bone, you up for going out tonight?" I slink off the bed while he's not looking and get between his legs, swiftly taking him in my mouth. "O-oh fuck," He says, very loud into the phone, "Shut up, at least I'm getting my dick sucked, and you will too if you come tonight." He locks the fingers of his free hand in my hair, encouraging me to keep going. Not too long after that, he hangs up the phone and puts his other hand in my hair and face fucks me so forcefully that it hurts, but something in me is fucking relishing it right now. All I want is to be fucked until I can't walk anymore, I want to be treated really fucking rough, and I know that Nikki has no problem with that at all. I feel like I'm a completely different person when I'm using, and I kind of like her, maybe deciding to use again will be a positive thing. I've quit before, I can do it again if I must, and I can get Nikki to do it with me, I believe in us. "Let me cum in your mouth and I will go down on you and make you cum three times." He grunts. So, we could quit doing them of course, but for now, I am really enjoying how our life is going currently.

A couple hours later, everyone, except for Mick, meet at our house so that we all can drive together. "You know, I'm glad that you started using again and stopped being such a party pooper." Vince says. "You're not even supposed to be using." I roll my eyes. "Yeah, which is why I only do it every so often, my game is the ladies, that isn't illegal." He is so disgusting 99% of the time, I can only hope that his daughter doesn't end up with someone like him. "Well, I want to know where the hell Mick is." Tommy says. "I don't know, he was supposed to be here a while ago, he told me he was going to come with us tonight." Nikki says. "Maybe we should just go to his house and see what's up." Vince says. "Maybe he's on his way and he's running late?" I suggest. "No, he's never late to anything, we have learned that." Tommy says with a laugh. "Okay then, we go to his house and see what's up, that old bastard won't answer his phone." Nikki says. We get into my car for more room and head out to his house, that I quite frankly am jealous of since it's so close to the ocean. Vince also lives close to the ocean, but there's something about Mick's house that makes it better, maybe that it's smaller, homier. "His car is here, let's go knock and see if he answers." Nikki says. We pull in next to his car, seeing he's not in here, and the four of us go up and knock on his door. He still doesn't answer after a few minutes, so we try looking for a spare key, if he has one. I try the door while they look, and it's surprisingly unlocked, I would never expect Mick to leave his door unlocked.

"Hey, I'm in, it was unlocked." I say. They make a mad dash for the door, pushing me in, and they all go off into different directions, I head to his bedroom first, having a sneaking suspicion that's where he is. The door is cracked, but I don't hear anything that would tip me off to let me know if anyone is in there. "Have you heard anything?" Nikki comes up behind me and asks, startling me. "No, but-" "Then let's just go in." He opens the door and there's Mick in bed, naked with... is that... "Mallory?" I say in complete shock. She looks at me like a deer in the headlights probably equally as stunned as I am, especially from this encounter. "What are you guys doing here?" Mick asks, pulling the comforter over the two of them. "We came to find out why you were half an hour late to meeting us at Nikki's." Tommy says. "W-what are you doing here?" I ask Mallory. "Just give me a minute and I'll talk with you; I've been planning to." She says with sincerity in her eyes, and I believe her because this is the first time that I have ever seen her look at me that way. "Okay... guys, let's just give them some space and time to come out." We all back out of the room and I softly shut the door behind me and look up at Nikki who is looking at me with concerned eyes. "So, how are you feeling?" He asks. "Um... I don't know. I-I was mad, but seeing them together... she looks different, I can't be mad at her right now." I sigh. "Well, let's go sit in the living room and wait for them, yeah?" "Yeah, we should." He puts his arm around me, lightly squeezing me against him as we walk away from the room. "Hey, wait," Mallory says, "Can I talk with Melody?" I look at Nikki instinctively, but quickly turn my attention to her, "Yeah, sure." I awkwardly stand in the room, not knowing whether I should sit down or not, not really knowing what to do at all.