Prologue

It's the year 2018 and all seems like a dream.
The girl group Twice have fame all over Korea and they are happy.
They all had their hard time but eventually together they find a way out.

They were chosen by chance, but they decide to stay togheter. They decide to use this opportunity to create something good. They are a family now. No matter what they will be there for each others.
They found friendship and loves.

During this pass years they found someone who could give them something they never feel. Love. Not like love from the family or friends. Love from a person who give you her heart, who give you trust and who you can call yours.

It was an hard trip for them. Afraid not to be accepted by others. Afraid to be rejected. At the end all the tears and heartbroken had have their happy ending.

Like Mina and Chaeyoung who found that the comfortable feeling to be with each others was more than that and to discover it they needed to separate way.

Like Jeongyeon and Nayeon discover their argument was just a way to have the attention of the lover.

Like Jihyo who found the courage to confess to Daniel. (let's fake they are together from a long time).

Like Dahyun and Momo understand that behind their fake flirting there were true feelings.

Like Tzuyu and Sana learn to accept their feelings and don't hide them moving their attention towards an another subject.

That doesn't means there won't be any difficult moments in the future but they promise to try all to solve them together.

They promised themself to be happy with each others.

But will they keep their promise? Will they try enough? They don't know what will happen, they have just hope. But will hope be enough?