Cap 26

Momo pov

All Tzuyu and Sana said we heard it from the living room. I wasn't that shocked because Tzuyu always told me how she felt just I didn't thought she would arrive at the break up point.

Tzuyu run outside and Sana followed her. We looked at each other before rushing out to see what happened.

Sana was on the floor crying and Dahyun was hugging her but it didn't give me any problem.

"Sana where is she?" Jihyo asked

"I-I do-don't kn-know"

I look around and saw a black Mercedes CLC driving away. I already saw it so I also know who is driving it.
I walked away and dialed her number

"Elkie"

"yes MANAGER-NIM?"

"she is with you, isn't she?"

"yes. Manager-nim i can't talk now"

"upload me about her situation when you can and....... Take care of her"

"will do. Bye" she hung up. Now I'm more calm. I know I can trust Elkie so nothing to worry.

The other members already brought Sana back in and I followed behind.
They were all stressing out about her while I was peaceful eating because different from they, I know where is she.

"Momo-yah why are you so calm?"

"am I?" I asked

"aren't you worried for Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon asked

"of course. I was actually think about where she could go " I tried to fake it. My telephone light up because I had a notification. It was from Elkie.

Elkie: Tzuyu is with me, don't worry. She needs time and I will try the best to help her. I will update you with the situation but I need you to tell me what really happened. Tzu won't tell me and she has just crying. Now she is asleep and if you want you can come in the dorm to talk about it.

I rushed to take my coat and the car key just for then being stopped by Jeongyeon

"where are you going?" Jihyo asked from behind

"to Tzuyu" I said without thinking and it was one of the worst mistake I have ever made

"you know where is she?" Mina asked

"I - I....." I stuttered. I can't tell them.

"what aren't you telling us?" Nayeon glared at me

"I can't" I whispered but all of them heard me

"HIRAI MOMO!" Jihyo screamed "TALK NOW!"

"I can't. I made a promise and I'm going to keep it" I looked down

"Momo she can be in hazard" Dahyun added

"no, she won't" I said confidently

"how can you be so sure?" Mina asked

"because...... Oh fuck it! I will tell you" it's the only way

"so?" Chaeyoung asked

"I suggest you to sit down. It will be long" we moved to the couch. More precisely I was facing the window and they were sitting on the couch.

"so?" Dahyun repeated

"Tzuyu..... She is going to her friends" I started

"which friends? Blackpink? Red Velvet?" Jihyo said

"no.... HER friends. The 'new' one"

"what do you mean?" Jeongyeon asked and I sighed defeat.

"the ones of the parties"

"parties?!" they all screamed

"parties?" Sana asked softly after

"she doesn't go to training during the evening but at parties"

"what?!"

"but if you know why didn't you stop her?!" Jihyo yelled

"why would I?"

"why?! Because she can't go to parties!" Jihyo shouted angry

"do you think i don't know?! Do you think I'm that stupid to not know?!" I shouted back "but how can I stop her if I am one of the reasons why she started it? How can you all stopped her is you would know you are the cause of it?!"

"what are you talking about?" Mina asked not understanding

"we are the reason why she started to go out" I breath out

"we?!"

"yes" I moved to the window to inhale fresh air

"why?" Dahyun asked

"you all remember the incident of Tzuyu's father?"

"yes"

"well... It never happened. It was just an excuse to go away from here. We all knew Jyp was giving an hard time to Tzu but what we didn't know was she needed help. I don't think any of us noticed she was always silent and she always space out a lot. She also stopped talk to us as she usually did."
I breathe slowly remembering how bad of unnie I was " she was having a really hard time and nobody was there with her. Fortunately someone noticed it before it was too late "

"too late for what?" Chaeyoung asked

"she thought to die because she felt useless" I sobbed. They were all with wide eyes and mouth

"the week she stayed away was for her to relax and it helped. Moreover it changed her life. She decided to join a group who helped moving on from the pain she felt. Slowly she became again the maknae we know" I smiled
"but she didn't want to stop going with them so she just continue to go out because it makes her happy. She found a new family and I'm sure she won't leave them any sooner.
When she went to Jeju was because one of them wanted to celebrate something together. The photos? She did them just to not create suspicions"

"From how long do you know?" Jeongyeon asked

"from that dinner with Blackpink like 4/5 months ago"

"why didn't you tell us?"

"because I made a promise with her that I won't"

"and how are you so sure she is safe?" Nayeon asked

"I went with her once. And believe me when I said I rarely saw her this happy" I giggled "she was having the time of her life's..... Now tell me could I ban her going out?" they stayed silent.

"Don't worry too much. I know that when she will be ready she will come back so now that you know don't stop her. Accept her decision and let her be." I begged them before walking out to go to Elkie. I left a crying Sana and all the girls around her still shocked.

At the dorm I told Elkie the situation and than I went to see Tzuyu who was sleeping. She had dried tears on her cheeks but still she was really cute.

I kissed the top of her head and went back to the dorm.

The situation was the same. Sana still crying and the girls spacing out.
I went to my room and laid down falling asleep right after my head hit the pillow.