Cap 15

Momo pov
I did what Tzuyu suggest. Ignore them. Especially her.

It was hard at first because she would act cute to catch my attention and I can't resist her. Bu after a few tries she gave up and Sana arrived to her, taking her away.

During the way to the dorm she went in another van so I wasn't with her and at the dorm I ignored her.
She stayed all the time with Sana and I got so angry that I walked away . I enter our room and slammed the door.

"Momoring....." she called me but I was too mad to answer "OK FINE!" she closed herself in the bathroom.

I felt guilty for treating her bad and I followed her. I lean my ear to the door and I could hear her quiet sobs.

"Dahyun-ah" I named her a few times but she didn't answer.

"I'm sorry it's..... It's..... Iwasjealous" I mumbled stepping away from the door.

"what did you say?" she finally came out. Her eyes were red and her lips swollen. Maybe she was biting them to muffle hers sobs.

"I was jelaous" I repeat staring at her.

"love..." her hands touched my cheek and I lean in her hand enjoying the warmth from it.

"I was beside you but you were all the time with Sana. I felt invisible " my gaze dropped.

"Momo look at me" she lifted my chin "you don't have to get jealous. You were there when manager-nim told us to do so, to not create suspicion...... Because, if you forget, last time we had a meeting we were so close to kiss and fans went crazy. Only because of your hormones"

"I know but her and y were so close th- - -"

"Momoring, I love you. You and only you. " she pecked my lips to shut me up.

"I love you more" I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

"no I love you more" Dahyun slide her hands in my neck to bring my face closer to hers.

"I love you more" I mumbled in her lips before kissing her.

It was soft, not rough.

Behind it there wasn't any intention to have somethibg after.

Just love.

I laid her down and went beside her. We cuddle for a few minutes before I heard a snore. She was already sleeping.
'my little baby' I thought kissing her forehead.

-----------------
Next morning I went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water and found Tzuyu. She seemed a bit down.

"hey Tzu, something wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Sana" she mumbled

"what happened?"

"do you remember yesterday Dahyun and Sana were really clingy?"

"yes, what about it?"

"I tried to talk to her but... "

"did she do it again?"

Tzuyu sighed "I felt her tool. I feel this is my only meaning for her. "

I was in lost of idea. I didn't know what I could do to help her.
"you need to find a way to fix this. I know it's hard but if you don't want the situation to get worst you need to" I patted her shoulder.

"I know unnie........Well when tonight I will go out, I will try to free my mind and ease my hurt. Maybe something will came up and maybe it will all go back to normal. " she said

"as always" I said disappointed that she needs to go out "mmmmhhh Tzu can you stop going out?"

"why? It's something wrong with me going out?"

'yes there is' I would had like to say but I couldn't.

"no it's just.... I don't know nothing about what you do when you are out, and moreover the other are a bit suspicious that you still have training when we already did a comeback. "

She seemed in deep thought for a few moments "unnie. Do you want to come with me?"

"are you serious? "

"yes, but first I need to ask them if you can come. I don't think it will be a problem perceiving that there are also Japanese groups."

"okay." I was doubting a little because I didn't expect her to suggest me to go with her.
"tell me if I can come and all the info I need to know"

"great. It will be funny I assure you" she said cheerfully before going to the living room.

She took her phone and chat with someone before turning to me.

"tonight at 10 be ready. We will have fun tonight unnie!" she said and I could see she was really happy while I was deep worried about what I get myself into.

Tzuyu pov

I can't believe I asked Momo to come with me. I should be a fool or something. For sure after, she will block me. But I still have some hopes left.

I chatted Elkie if I could bring a friends and she said yes and she will help me with trying to find her a group.

Momo didn't seems sure at 100 percent but still she gave her approval.

The day went on quietly until it was time to get ready. I told Momo to invent an excuse to go out and she said she will come with me at the training because Jyp asked her to. Clever.

As always I prepare a bag with dress and make up and I was ready to go.

I kissed goodbye at Sana and she whined because I was going out with Momo. Cute and a bit fake.
Also Dahyun was whining but it didn't interest me to I paid much attention.

I called a cab that drove us to the place where I usually go to change.

"Tzuyu-ah where are we?" she asked

"well I usually went to here to change so here we are. We have 30 minutes before they come to pick up us"

"they?"

"my friends. Don't worry they won't arm you. Moreover my friends found the head of the Japanese group and he is fine with you joining their group tonight"

"what? Are you leaving me alone?"

"well..... In my group we talk Chinese and if you really want to understand all I'm doing, you need to try by yourself. Don't be anxious I will be there just...... not beside you" I assured her. "now we should dress"

We both changed in something more elegant and right after they arrived to pick us up.

"hi guys!" I greet them "today I brought a friend so please not give her a bad impression, okay?"

"who is she Tzu?"  Yuqi asked

"one of my group mates..... Momo unnie you can come in" I called her and when she enter she was shocked to see so many people inside only 1 van.

"Good evening. I'm Momo from Twice" she polite introduce herself

"Momo unnie don't be too awkward" I laughed because she seems a bit uncomfortable with all of them staring "aren't you going to say hi to her?" I threat them and all bowed and greet her.

We sit and she held my hand "hey don't be nervous. It will be okay"

"I know but I don't know if I need to feel excited or scared" she whisper

"better excited...... Who of you talked to the Japanese group? " I asked them

"I did and they say there will be someone at the entrance to wait for her" Mark said

"okay. Unnie when we arrived there will someone to wait for u and that's when we will separate. If you need me you can call me or ask around for me. And when you will want to go back we will go. Is it all clear?" I asked trying to as sweet as possible. She smiled at me and nodded.

After 30 minutes we arrived.

'let's the party begin!!'