Cap 36

Momo pov

"aarrrrrghhhhh" I groaned waking up with the worst headache I had ever have.

I looked around and this isn't my room not even the one of Elkie. Where am I?! I panic.

My eyes landed in the other figure beside me. OMG! She was naked.

"ahhhhh!!" I pushed her down

"argh! what the fuck?!" she screamed and I recognize the voice.

"T-Tzu-Tzuyu?!" I asked. She stood up and big hickeys were visible all over her chest.

"Momo unnie?" she asked "MOMO UNNIE!" she yelled opening her eyes. She picked up the blanket and cower a bit of herself
"what did we do?"

"I don't know..... I remember I was drinking and all became black" I said truthfully

"fuck not again" she mumbled but I heard her

"not again what?"

"it's the second times I woke up with random naked body beside me"

"second?"

"the first time was with Lucas. It was the same reason. I was drunk because of the pain in my heart and ended up with him. This time you got drunk and ended up with me" she giggled "funny how the situations repeat"

"it's not amusing! We had sex!!" I looked at her

"it's not like we had feelings involved so it's just an hook up" she said smirking "or...... Maybe you have feelings. That's why you are so shocked" she crawled in the bed letting expose her bare chest. I gulped, what is she doing?

"what are you doing?" I asked pushing me away.
She looked at me before bursting in laugh.

"you should have see your face hahahaha"

"so funny" I said ironic "really funny"

"oh come on, I was trying to ease your tension" she said "I know how it feels to wake up like this. But we are just friends that accidentally had sex, nothing more"

"yes right" in the room create silence for a while.

"how are you unnie?"

"how should I feel?" she looked down "I feel like shit because I slept with someone else that isn't her" I sobbed

She hugged me but no words were spoken. It was fine it's like she means not matter what I said she would be there for me.

"thanks" I wiped away the tears "thanks for being with me"

"you don't need to thank me. You did the same for me and I'm returning the favor. Beside we are friends and that's what friends do" she smiled "do you mind if we dress?" she added and I notice we were both naked.

"yes sorry" I let her go and pick my dress.

When both of us were ready to go out I asked her where we were going to stay.

"we are going to stay at CLC's second dorm until you will feel better and ready to go back"

"thanks" I couldn't stop thanking her. She is doing a lot for me and I'm rely thankful.

"stop it unnie. You don't have to thank me. I'm happy I'm helping you so stop being grateful"

"Tzuyu-ah" I called her and she faced me with a worry gaze

"something wrong unnie?" she asked

"stop. Drop the unnie thing. Call me just Momo not unnie" she smiled like a child

"okay Momo" she took our hands and walked us to the cab.

After 30 minutes we were in pj eating snack while looking at sad films on the TV.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It has just passed 2 days and it feels like hell. How can I move on? How can I forget the pain? How can I don't cry?

'Will I ever be happy again?' I thought

"stop it Momo. It won't bring nothing blame yourself and asked yourself stupid questions" her eyes stayed on the screen. How could she hear my thoughs?

"you are thinking loud." she chuckled "all could hear you. But seriously don't stress yourself. It will take a long time until you will feel better. Until the pain will decrease"

"how could you move on?" I asked

"when have I ever did it? I need to remind you I still have feelings for her and also the pain?" she stared at me "but I've learned how to hide it and I found my ways to ease the pain"

"there are?" I gazed at the ceiling and an imaging of Dahyun and me laughing come out. "there are? I don't want to feel broken forever"

"you need to find yours. It took me 2 weeks to go out when you have just needed 2 days. We have different ways of handling things. I used alcohol and hsv" she mumbled something I didn't understand

"and what?"

"and..... Sex" she said ashamed "they were my ways to forget about her and about the pain. Sincerely it worked for a while until I arrived at a point where whatever I do won't help me. It's my choice if I still want to hold on her or definitely let go....... But Momo for me it's already been a few months. It will take time for you also and as you said a long time ago if you truly love someone you can't forget her like it's nothing. There will be times where you will want all to go back as it was before and times you will hate all you had together.
There will be times you just want to cry and times where you will like to punch all.
It will hurt and create a big bruise. All you have to do it's endure it and go on." she said with watery eyes." but I will be there for you. We will do it together. I won't leave your side "

I broke down in tears. She hugged me tightly.

"let's do it" I said wiping away the tears

"what?" she asked

"let's find my ways"

"Momo it's not easy. You can't just decide. You need to do something to feel if it help"

"fine. Let's try your ways" I looked at her and she had wide eyes. "I want to, please? I don't want to feel pain anymore" I cried again

"I don't know if it will help, but fine if that's what you really want. You need to find someone to d---"

"you" I said straightly "you will be. We already have done it so it won't create problem, right? "

"right" she sighed "but I'm not sure if it is right. Are you really sure?"

"you said you wanted to help me, why are you creating such a fuss?"

"fine" she said before standing up "we are going out, tonight"

"thanks" I said and she smiled at me.

I need to forget about Dahyun. I feel a dagger penetrating me always more. I know breaking up with somenoe it's painful but I'm not someone who likes to be weak.
I know I really sound stupid now, how can I think of moving on only after 2 days?