Cap 40

Tzuyu pov
(mature)

"Momo pleaseee" I begged her but she wasn't listening to me.

"no!! I want to see her!! Let me see her!!" she screamed.

Two hours after we came back from the club I woke up hearing screaming. When I looked at her she was sweating and shouting, but her eyes were still close.

She was having another nightmare.
It happens frequently, like 3 times at week. But still I don't know what to do, I don't know how to help her.

I shook her until she woke up.
I asked her how she was and what she dreamed about but she ignored my questions and started to call Dahyun. She said things as she needs Dahyun or she is in danger.

After a while of her mumbling nonsense she tried to run outside, I know she wants to go to her, so before anything happened I blocked her way.
Of course she didn't take it in the better way and she shouted louder.
I tried to beg her to stop but it was like she couldn't hear me.

"go back to sleep Momo. It was just a nightmare" I said standing in front of the close door.

"she needs me. She needs me, Tzuyu-ah!! I need to see her" she was now crying

"please Momo go back to bed" I begged again. My mind was trying to figured out what I could do to stop her from running out.

"no!! I need to see her" she repeated again "and if you won't let me see her, she will be the one to come here." she said making me confused.
She took a long breathe before starting to shouted "DAHgsku"

I had to shut her and the first thing I thought was kissing her. With my lips on hers the sound of her voice couldn't be heard.

When I felt the necessity of oxygen I parted away and unexpectely she was the one to start a new kiss.
Her hands traveled around my body landing on my ass.
She grabbed it forcefully making me moan and leaving her full access to my mouth.

I could still taste alcohol from her tongue so I think this is all happening because of some substance that are still circling in her body.

She pushed me in the bed and slowly she went on top of me traveling hed mouth to my expose neck.

My moans gave her a reason to  continued to pleasure me until I won't take it anymore.

She lifted my shirt leaving my upper part expose. I wasn't wearing a bra making it easy for her to lick my chest.
Her hands were so soft at the contact with my boob and they fit perfectly with the width of my hands.
My hairs were pulled by her to bring my body closer to hers.

Her tongue, after, travelled all the way down to my pants just for then moving to hers thighs.

"ah~~stop teasing" I begged as her mouth never arrived in the part where I need her attention the most.

"be patience babe" she would always address me with nickname because it made it more funny. And sincerely it's a big turn on.

Being the impatient person I was, I literally took her head and put it on my pussy so she could give me pleasure.
And without more teasing she gave me slow long lick.

I was moving too much that she needed to hold my waist tightly to stop me.

After a bit I finally came.

She laid beside me and both of us were trying to catch our breathes.

Her eyes were closing because of the tiredness and of it wasn't for me, she could already be in dreamland.
My tongue was on her nipples giving them a painful pleasure.

I overtop her with my core still wet on her stomach and she surely gain more energy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(as you may already understand I'm not good at describing so I prefer not to annoy you with my lame describing skill)

_-_-___-_-__-_-__ (skip of time)

Author pov

It was already 9 am of the next morning and the only still not up were Momo and Tzu. Jihyo knowing what happened yesterday night at the club decided to check on them. Only to see if something was wrong.

She tried to open the door but it was lock. Fortunately there are spare keys for all the room.
When she opened it, the first thing she saw were 2 bare bodies embracing each other. Momo's leg was on Tzu waist and Tzu's hand was in the lower back of the older.

Jihyo was indeed shocked. She never expected this coming. Momo and Tzu. 'Are they dating?' She asked herself walking back to the kitchen.

"so?  Are they still sleeping?" Jeongyeon asked.

"huh?" Jihyo snapped out of her thoughts for a second

"when are they coming down? We are hungry unnie" Chaeyoung whined. Maybe you don't know but usually on Sundays morning the group always has breakfast together. (it's invented)

"they are still asleep" Jihyo said

"why didn't you wake them?" Mina asked but before she could answer Nayeon sprinted to their room to wake them.

Also her, seeing the both of them naked, was shocked. But being the opposite of Jihyo she didn't contain her shocked. She screamed running downstairs.

" what happened?" Jeongyeon asked worried but Nayeon ignored her.

"did you saw the same thing I saw or I was imagining?" the eldest asked

"the same" Jihyo sighed "let's ask them after........ I think you wake them anyways. There are footsteps coming. Act normal" the leader said.
The girls were a bit skeptical but act as if nothing happened.

Tzu and Momo came downstairs together and act normal. Well for them it's normal to have sex so there aren't so big problems.
They sat down the table and started to eat.

After a while they noticed nobody, expect them, was eating. Slowly they rose their head and looked around.

All the eyes were on them.

"what's with these looks?" Tzu asked

"what look?" Nayeon asked 'innocently'

"the look that is saying you want to know something" Momo finally spoke.

"well....." Jihyo started "don't you have nothing to tell us?"

"no. I don't think so" Tzuyu answer not knowing what they mean.

"are you sure?" Nayeon asked again

"go straight to the point" Momo was annoyed by their attitude

"are you dating?" Jihyo asked faster.

Momo and Tzu stopped breathing for a second "what are you talking about?" Tzu asked nervous

"we saw you..... This morning" Nayeon said and the 2 girls understand what they mean.

"a-ah t-h-that is....." Momo looked at Tzu asking for help.

"yes we are dating" Tzu said taking Momo hand in hers. Silence created in the dining table. Momo was equally shocked as others.

"yo-you ar-are da-ting?" Chaeyoung asked.

Nobody was answering so Tzu squished Momo hand giving her a hint to answer
"yes we are" finally the Japanese said.

"from when?"

"not long. I think 1 week, right babe?" Tzu said without blinking. Momo was taken back by the nickname, but it wasn't the first time they called each other with this kind of names so she recovered fastly.

"yes honey" Momo then smiled at Tzu making the latter smile back.

"okay okay stop it. New couple are such a pain in ass" Jeongyeon cursed "too cheesy" and she faked puking.

"we are happy for you" Jihyo said eventually. After her also the others started to congratulate them. All of them expect Sana and Dahyun who felt like someone took their souls.