Cap 41

Author pov

It's already been 2 weeks from the announcement of Motzu dating.
And the consequences can be seen already.

No more meal together.

No more film night.

No more talks.

No more happy vibe.

No more laugh during the break.

No more of nothing that can recall happiness.

No more a group.

No more a family.

The evening at the dorm would be cold and emotionless.

Momo and Tzuyu still go out every evening but for a different reason.
At first they went out to help themselves to forget, now they go out to be a bit distant from each other. Because they are 'dating' they are constrict to stay every single second together. Like what a real couple would do. Always searching for the other partner and do all together.

They don't have any issue between them just..... They need space for themselves.

Momo is bonding well with the other Japanese idols and Tzuyu is happy she can stay with her group again after a long time. That also include she is again with Lucas.
During the party night all seems to come back at how it was 2 months ago, when Momo and Dahyun were still together. That means their after party it's still on. (they have sex if you haven't figured it out yet).

Momo knows it and she is fine with it. It's not a big deal considering they are just friends. Not anymore fuck friends. They ended that phase because Momo wasn't comfortable with it, knowing she was still in love with Dahyun and it wasn't helping her to move on. It was just a way to make her feel more guilty for using Tzuyu as a way to have Dahyun back.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well never we talked about our Dahyun and Sana. It's kind hard to describe their situation.

Devasted.

Lifeless.

Bangs under their eyes.

Fake smile.

Fake being okay with Motzu dating.

They would found themselves in the roof crying and drinking over their ex every nights when latters would go out to only God know where. They find themselves praying for their love to return back and make all as it was before.

The only hope they had was that with time they would stop being so clingy and lovely right in front of their eyes. And also they would stop being a couple.

The view of them kissing and flirting was something that make them want to puke and cry simultaneously.

If Sana situations was bad, Dahyun's was worst. It has just passed a few times after their break up and the person, she doesn't want to move on, is a new relationship with one of her best friends. All her hopes crushed in a second and inside her she felt emptier than before.

A few times she found herself on the verge to claim Momo as hers again, but always Sana stopped her. Because eventually Momo was now with Tzuyu and they couldn't do nothing. Just suffer in silence.

That's what Sana did for the last months.

Her eyes always find a way to still a quick glance at Tzuyu.

But never once she had the courage to talk to her.

The courage to fix their relationship.

Because inside her she knows it's her fault and now it's better if Tzuyu finds someone elso who will give her what the Japanese couldn't.

She is slowly accepting the fact that her and Tzuyu would never be like in the past.

They would never be the lovey-dovey couple again.

And she would never be the reason of Tzuyu laugh or smile.