Cap 3

(normal, Chinese)

Tzuyu pov

While I was waiting for my turn I felt a tap on my shoulder but I didn't bother to look who was, knowing already it was Elkie.

"well you can greet the one that is helping you, you know?!" Elkie faked being mad at me.

"sorry but my father is really in a bad condition" I faked sobbing

"wow, are you sure you don't want to start making films? You should receive an award for your acting"

"well it's all thanks to my mentor. Maybe I should thank him"

"yes you should"

"thank you mentor-nim" I bowed to Elkie and she smiled "are you sure to have all we need?"

"yes, I check it 3 times. Do your members know?"

"even if, they wouldn't care" I said looking at the ground. Elkie brought my head up so I could make eyes contact with her.

"now let's stop think about it and let's have fun" Elkie said and I nod.
We enter the plane and we were ready to sleep for the next 2 hours.

I and Elkie are preparing this trip from almost a 1 month. I need to stop for a while from all and the only one to notice was Elkie. She organized everything from the passports to all the clothes. She even came up with the idea of the incident of my father so I could have an alibi.

After 2 long hours we landed and I was already better.

"finally home"   I said

"are you happy?"  Elkie asked looking at me

"yes,thank you Elkie"

"you are welcome. Now let's go and tell your parents before something happen"

We took a cab and I told the driver the destination. It was 1 hour distant so I and my best friend sat there exchanging little talk but mayory we stayed silence.

As the car stopped across my house I got nervous.

"hey they will understand. No pleasure I'm here too" Elkie said patting my back

I knocked the door, it made a crack sound before opening and revealing a schocked mum. She hugged me tight and cried. After a few minutes also my dad arrived and hugged in the same way.

"mum, dad I miss you"

"what are you doing here? Why didn't you call?"

"sorry for interrupting but it's better to take this inside" suggested Elkie

"omg sorry Elkie I didn't notice you" my mum said before embracing also Elkie.

We entered the house and went straight to the living room and sit in the couch. It was silent a few minutes before I started explain what was happening.

"Jyp prohibited me to call you and come back here" I said sobbing

"oh dear" my dad hugged me

"at the dorm nobody seemed to care and I started to feel useless. All didn't have sense anymore. I felt depressed and with Sana things aren't good" I breath slowly trying to calm down "I couldn't take it anymore and I asked Elkie to help me. From a month to now we organized all just so I could come back. I lied to Jyp using dad as an excuse. I told him dad got in a car incident and I needed to be here. I know it's not right but it's too hard to handle. I'm sorry" I cried in my mum arms

"it was my idea. It's just I wanted to help her"  Elkie said looking down. the room was silence for a few moments before dad started to talk again.

"my poor baby. Of course we are not angry."

"we just want you to be happy and thank you Elkie dear to has helped her"  mum added.

"no problem uncle.... I also would like to take Tzu away from the media and all the people of you give me the permission. I arrenge a few days in a resort to relax a bit" Elkie explained

"you have our blessing. And if you want you can use our resort. It's the middle season so there aren't any tourists an I can close it for a few so I can give a break to the employers" dad said side hugging me.

"thanks baba"

"all for my baby" he kissed the top of my head and I smiled at the gesture. I miss a lot being at home and stay with them.

The place is a little remote so it took us other two hours to arrive there but it was breathtaking as always.

"Girls we will let you have fun but no destroy the place ok?"   mum mocked us because of something we did a few years back

"Girls we will let you have fun but no destroy the place ok?"   mum mocked us because of something we did a few years back. We were at home and I was teasing Elkie about some pictures, she got mad at me and started to chase me around. I took my nerf gun and started to shot her.
Unfortunately I shot a few vases and they broke. Mum got so mad that time because it was a gift from my grandmother when she was in a trip.

"sure mama. Baba don't forget that if someone call you have been in a car incident"

"okay. Have fun"  and then they left us.

As I gaze at Elkie I found myself being trapped by her beautiful eyes. She smirked at me and started to run towards the swimming pool. She had my same idea, fuck. I chased her until we were across the pool. Before anything happened I took her hand and smiled at her. We stare at each other before running into the pool screaming. We were both dress but this wasn't a problem.

She splashed water to me and I did the same. We found ourself playing with water for almost all the afternoon until we were shivering and decided to go back and change clothes.
We decide to be in the same room since we would feel alone if we weren't we each others. We took a hot bath before putting on our pjs.
We laid on the mattress and watched a few films before felling asleep eating popcorn.

We've turned child and it was like in the past. Just me and her against the world.

How good would be if it was always this easy to be happy?