Cap 49

The first was rather than uncomfortable. Not able to leave the maknae, all the members slept inside the room.

But waking up with back aching they decided to take turn to stay the night.

Sana offered to stay first.

She stayed sit beside Tzuyu for all the night, with her hand holding Tzuyu's.

_-_-_-_-_-_-
As the morning came Sana found herself leaning on the bed but her hand still attached to Tzuyu.

There were rays of sun coming from the window illuminating Tzuyu feature.

Sana smiled at the wonderful scenary in front of her. Even from the coma the girl could still takes Sana breathe away.

"how can you make my heart beat so fats just by a glance?" Sana mumbled and then she heard a giggled from behind.

When she turned her gaze to the door, Mina Chaeng Momo and Jihyo were at the door.

" because you love her unnie" Chaeng said "it happens also to me with Minari" she received a peck from the lover.

"you still love her that much, don't you Sanatang?" Momo smirked

"you can't even imagine how much.......but she won't reciprocate"

"think what you want" Momo said

"well excuse me if all I received from her were strange looks and cold answered"

"Sana, don't loose hope. You can still change her heart" Mina reassured

"and Sana..... All the people can fake their emotions" Jihyo said looking at maknae.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

It has already been 2 weeks from the ancident, still no one loose hopes.

There were days where they couldn't make it to go and see her because of schedule. But days they stayed all day inside the room and played board games or eat together.

Today was Chaeyoung turn to stay the night with the Taiwanese girl.

She was sleeping in the couch when the machine started making strange sound. She got worried and called immediately the doctor.

She was asked to stayed outside and after 5 minutes the doctor came out, with a smile.

"Miss Son. She is awake"

Not even thanking him she rushed inside to see Tzuyu eyes open and looking around.

"Tzuuuuuuu" she yelled before hugging her.

"Chaeng. It hurts" Tzuyu whined

"omg I'm sorry" Chaeng slowly lifted her body

"what really happened to me? The doctor said I was rushed inside the hospital and sleep for 2 weeks"

"let me call the members and tell the the new. After I will explain" Chaeng was about to walk away when Tzuyu stopped her.

"wait....." Tzuyu smirked.

_---_-_-_-_-_-=-_-

"GIRLS!! TZUYU IS AWAKE!!" Jihyo screamed.

They run outside in pj and Jeong drive away as fast as possible.

Once inside they run upstairs and opened the door energyly

"Tzuuuuuuu" they called before hugging her.