Cap 22

Momo pov

As Tzuyu screamed I have already predicted she would run away. And I was right.

While the members were still in shocked I run after her.

Fortunately she wasn't mad at me. I would never tell them her secret.

The problem was with Sana and even if it wasn't something direct to me it annoyed me.

Her relationship with Sana it's becoming toxic and Tzuyu is fucking suffering while she doesn't give a fuck. What the hell?

More than being worried for Tzuyu I would be worried for Sana. She is going to reserve a really hard earful. And if Tzuyu don't give it to her I will do it with pleasure.

I walked back in the dorm and all of them were still there. Well I don't need to move to much to find her.

"what did she say?" Nayeon

"where is she?" Mina

"what happened?" Jeongyeon

"what did you talked about?" Jihyo

They all talked unison but my eyes stayed on Sana. I was more glaring at her. My mind was only processing the next move I would made.

"Momoring why aren't you answering? Something happened? " finally Dahyun move a little further from Sana so I could grab her easily.

I pinned her in the wall making her whined at the sharp crash. "why? Why Sana?!"

"Momo!!" they shouted but I didn't stopped to push her harder on the wall

"Momo you are hurting her!!" Dahyun tried to move me away.

"WHY?!" I yelled at her "it's all your fucking fault!!!" I pointed at everyone in the room. "and you don't fucking know!!!"

"Momo what are you talking about?" Jihyo asked worried.

Stupid. I need to shut up. I can't tell them. "don't talk to me! Leave me alone! " I scurried upstairs.

When I closed the door, I slided down in the floor.

I was close to reveal them what's happening. God I'm so stupid. I need to be more careful.

I heard a knock on the door but I didn't open it. It was locked so there was no way they could come in. I needed time alone to calm down.

-------------------
Sana pov

I was panting as Momo let go of me. What's going on?

I looked around and all of them where as shocked as I was.

"are you okay? Did she hurt you?" Dahyun asked concerned

"a bit shaken but no physical pain" I said showing a little smile "what did just happened?"

"I don't know, but what matters it's you are fine" Jihyo patted my shoulder lightly.

"I will be better when I know what's going on" I said

"me too." Nayeon crossed her arms

"I will go and try to talk to Momo" Mina

"she won't answer you. She is probably locked inside and until she doesn't calm down she won't open" Dahyun said looking down

"maybe if you go she will open" Chaeyoung said "you are her girlfriend after all"

"I don't want to. She hurt Sana unnie without a reason and I'm not going to forget it"