Cap 39

Momo pov

"I'm here. There's nothing to fear behind the door" she said before opening the door.

Inside they were all waiting me with big smiles. Nayeon and Jihyo hugged me and I hugged back.
Also Mina came after. She was crying saying she was worry about me because I never called her.

"someone took my phone away" I glared at Tzuyu and she hid behind Jeongyeon. I could clearly hear her giggling.

"sorry Momo..... Unnie" she said and I looked at her strangely. Didn't we decide to not use polite form?

"Tzuyu-ah" I called her and signaled her to come near me. When she lean closer I whispered "didn't we clarify it?"

"I know but for now when they are here I will call you unnie. Don't be to suspicios" she whispered back before going to talk to Chaeng.

Nayeon started to ask question foowed by Jihyo and Mina. I told them the things necessary before notice a figure at the end of the hallway looking at me.

Our eyes met but I looked away and concentrate to what Mina was saying.
Not really. I was pretending to listen when in reality I was listening to my heart exploding. How can this happen? It was just a gaze and it was painful enough for me to run away!!

Fortunately Tzu came to safe me and took me away. We walked in silent to my room.

When I enter all her things were gone and it seems nobody slept in there for a long time. It felt so cold and empty.
I touched the wall and there was no more our Polaroids on it. Opening the wardrobe all her clothes were gone. Only a few of them. Our couple clothes. It broke me how there was no more visible memories of us.

"Dahyun has changed room. I will sleep with you if you are okay with it" Tzu broke the silence

"thanks" I said hugging her.

"how is it?"

"it's hard. I just glance at her and I felt a stab" I brought my hand to cover my mouth. There were sobs trying to escape and I couldn't let them.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault to have brought you back" she hugged md

"no. Eventually we would have come back anyways. Sooner it's better....... Isn't it? "

"it is...... Well anyways tonight what do you want to do?"

"do you mind going out again at that bar?" I asked.

Two weeks ago we found a small club near the clc's dorm. It was pretty small and with lots less person respect the other building we usually went to. I really like the atmosphere in there, it felt like home.

"okay....... We will go in 30 minutes. Is it fine?"

"yes, I will start" I took out a dress and changed faster.

__________-_-_-_-_-_

(without Jeongyeon)

We walked down but Jeongyeon stopped us in the dining table.
Eventually Nayeon joined with the questions.

"where are you going?"

"out" Tzuyu answer finally. She was the one to answer at all their questions. I was looking around until my eyes landed on a figure not so far.
But she wasn't looking at me but at the girl beside me. She was looking at her with a mix of sadness and jealousy. Around me a cold aura created and my blood freeze.

"Tzuyu let's go. I don't want to stay here anymore. It's suffocating me. " I said cold. Holding her hand I walked away. This time I had the feeling someone was staring intensely at my back so before closing the door I looked back. And there was Dahyun staring at me. Our eyes met but I didn't move them away. I stared at her like ice until she moved away her gaze, ending looking down.

"Momo" Tzuyu finally spoke when we arrived inside the club.

"what?" I asked angry.

"weren't you too arsh?"

"no" I answered before drinking tequila after tequila.

"Momo" when she touched my arm I flinched

"no. Don't touch me." I took another drink but she stopped me midway.

"Momo, please stop. Talk to me" she begged me and I broke down in tears

"I can't Tzu. I can't be in the same room as her. I can't see her. I can't. My heart can't take anymore pain" I let the tears rolled down my cheeks.

"come here" she welcomed me in her arms. She said things I didn't understand and then dragged me in the dance floor.

I can't tell what happened next I just know my mind stop  ran.

And as a flash I saw Dahyun dragging me away from the club and then all was black.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

??? Pov

It was near 12 I received a call. It was Tzu. I answered right away.

"Jihyo unnie can you come and help me with Momo?" she asked and there was loud music in the background.

"yes. Sent me the location" I said in hurry.

As I took the van my mind couldn't stop thinking of what it's happening.

First was the one Tzuyu to go away and now then was Momo. Following there were Sana and Dahyun suffering for heartbroken. Our group is slowly dividen. And here I am not knowing how to help them.
All I can do it's watch how they fight with each other and how broken they seem after.
I don't want to see or hear any of us breaking down because of an inspiegable pain.
I don't want to wake up during the night because someone is crying.
I don't want to stay up the night to check all of them come back at the dorm.
I don't want to but I don't how to prevent it and fix it.

When I arrived at the club the first thing I saw was Tzu. She was supporting Momo and slowly she tried to walk out of the club.

I went out the car and run to her.

"let me help you" I said putting Momo's arm around my shoulder.

"thanks unnie" we walked to the car and slowly Tzuyu laid Momo in the back seat. She already passed out.

"cared to explain why she is like this?"

"what do you think?" she asked back

"Dahyun?" I said a bit unsure. She seemed pretty good when she was in the dorm

"she didn't handle well seeing her again" Tzu sighed "but don't worry. I will take care of it" she smiled weakly

"is there something I can do to help?" I asked hoping that I can help them

"be with her when I'm not" she said "oh look, we are arrived" she went out and carried Momo in her back.

She started to walk to the building while I was behind her following in silence.

Inside, I opened Momo's room door for her and she laid her down.

"thanks unnie. From now I can manage myself. Sorry again if I woke you" she bowed a little before closing the door.

I sighed walking back to my room.

While I was looking at the dark ceiling my phone rang and sleepy I picked up.

"hello?" I asked

"hey baby, did I wake you?" Daniel voice could be heard all over the room because of my higher volume.

"no no. I just got to bed."

"how are you? Something wrong? " he asked concerned

"well..." we talked for 1 hour before I drifted to sleep.