Cap 20

Back to Jeju

I'm actually having a lot of fun staying here. After talking with Lucas it was a little a bit awkward but then I shrugged it off and all came back to normal.

Today we are going to have a burbeque and to swim, but first I need to do somethibg really urgently.

"El can you help me with this?"

"what is it?"

"............."

"okay, but we will need other help. Let's call the others. It will be funny."

"okay" I said before going to call a few others people to help me.

After 2 hours we finally ended it.

"I didn't think it could be so tiring" Elkie whined laying down

"me too"

"me three"

"me four"

"me five"

"me s--"

"okay I understand. Thanks for the help guys" I bowed to them and they all glare at me because it's one of our rules to not be too polite.

"Guyssssss let's go!" Jun yelled from outside.

Down stairs the big table was full of all kind of foods. Momo would die if she saw this.
Actually I feel guilty because I'm here having fun when they have real schedule to do. But again, did they notice the difference? No, so I merit to have times for helping myself.

"wow. It's seems fantastic" I said already hungry just by looking at it "who cooked them?"

"Lucas, Cheng Xiao, MeiQi, Lai, Sally and Chenle, I think" Kyulkyung answer "they were the ones that weren't with us"

"I'm sorry to annoyed you with my situation"

"no problem. It was really exciting doing it" Shuhua answer still hype.

"okay now stop with the talk and let's eat!!" Mark said before devouring an whole hamburger.

Tasting a bit of all I can say it was really well made. "it's delicious" I mumbled

"I know" Lucas said scaring me "I made it"

"you are a great chef then" I smiled at him.

"thanks" he smiled shyly.

"omg the new couple are so cheesy" Jackson comment. I choked. New couple?

"what are you talking about? We are just friends" Lucas defensed us

"yeah sure, say what you want. I know what I saw with my eyes"

"not really Jack, we are just friends" I tried to convinced him but it wasn't working. Until the end of the lunch he mocked us, but it wasn't annoying as what you could think.

"go to your room and relax. After we will going to swim so all of you prepare swim suit and sun cream" Lai said

I and Elkie went to our room and she started to bombarded me with infinite questions about what's going on with Lucas.

"Elkie it's nothing!"

"I saw how he looked at you. So lovely!"

"okay he can do everything he want, still this doesn't change my feeling for him. Just friends!!"

"are you sure you don't have anything for him? You never stopped his flirt or his gesture"

"no! I don't have. I don't like him, I love Sana and she lov............ Well I don't know anymore, but I still love her" my mood changed drastically. From happy to sad.

"what don't you know?"

"if she loves me"

"didn't you talk to her?"

"I tried but she wouldn't listen to me and mind only her needs."

"so nothing changed?"

"not really. There are still times where she leave me just to be with Dahyun. 2 nights ago is an example. I was tired and went to sleep first. She came and told me she would stay up a little bit more. I waited for her and as result I stayed up 3 hours. As she entered the room she wasn't alone. At the frame was Dahyun smiling lovely at her. Sana pecked her cheek before closing the door and my eyes already used to the dark could see how she was smiling foolish. " I looked outside at the wake of the ocean.
Elkie came behind me and back hugged me. I leaned into her calming my emotions

"I'm sorry Tzu"

"it's fine. I'm already used to it" I faked a smile

"why didn't you call me? You know I will be there with you if you need me."

"I know I just didn't bother you with something I already see every days"
I wiped away the tears before going to the beach to relax with the sound of the waves.

It was silent for a few minutes before someone arrived from behind.

"what are you doing here? Do you want to swim?"

"no Kaka. Just need a little bit of air"

"something wrong?" he touched my arms

"no it's a thought in head. Nothing serious"

"if you need someone, I will be a volunteer to listen to you all the times you need"

"thanks" I hugged him using his shirt as a way to hide my tears.

"I know you are crying. Let it all out" he patted my back slowly and I couldn't stop it.

Before stopping my tears his shirt was already wet "I'm sorry for your shirt"

"no problem" he said before taking it off and letting his body seen.
"do you want to swim?"

"okay. Let's call the others"

Like a film we run to the sea and when the water touched us we became kids. All of us were wet from head to toes.

It was funny but it had to end after 2 hours because it started to get cold. It's September so it's kind of logically.

Eventually we had a few drinks before going crazy dancing around the fire.

Unfortunately tomorrow afternoon we will need to go back.