Cap 53

It was dinner when Tzuyu's phone rang. " I will answer. Continue to eat" Tzuyu said to the members.

"hello?"

"hey Tzuuuuuuu. Do you want me to take you to the party?" the other line asked

"I'm not coming Kaka..... Maybe for the next time" Tzuyu apologized

"who was it?" Dahyun asked as soon as Tzu came back.

"Lucas, he asked me to go out" Tzuyu answered sitting back.

"I've finished. I will go" Sana stood up and walked away. Her face wa slike a stone

"what's with Sana unnie? It's been a while she is like this" Chaeyoung pointed out.

"you are right. Mina, Momo do you know something?" Jihyo asked the Japanese's best friends.

"no. She won't tell us" Mina answered

"well I can't stand it anymore. I will go to talk to her" Tzuyu stood up

"fighting!" Jeongyeon and Nayeon encouraged her.

Tzuyu needed a confront with Sana, she wanted to know why the older was always cold.

Tzuyu was angry and sad, because now she was the one to try, but Sana was avoiding her at all cost.

"what are you doing here?" Sana asked when the younger marched inside the room

"something wrong? why are you so cold? why are you ignoring me?" Tzu asked serious.

"ig-ignoring who? I don't know what you are implying "

"don't play dumb with me. I know you, so explain how all changed" Tzuyu walked closer.

"I.... I m not avoiding you, I'm...... I'm giving myself more space" Sana looked down.

"space for what? Did I do something wrong?" Tzuyu touched her arms and Sana shiver before pulling away.

"don't. Don't make this harder than how it is now" Sana answered shortly

"this what?" Tzuyu dumb

"moving on from you" Sana mumbled

"what?"

"MOVING ON FROM YOU!" Sana screamed

"you haven't already?" Tzuyu was a bit shocked.

"are you blind or what?! After all I did for you to notice it in the last period you think I moved on?!" Sana yelled angry all her efforts haven't never been seen.

"I....."

"you didn't notice because you were so into that guy, to notice how hard I tried to win you back" Sana cried "but now I understand........... There's no possibility for us and I, as a fool I am, understand it only now. While you saw it a long time ago. "

"Sana....." Tzuyu was about to grab her hand

"don't. I don't need your pity, but I assure now I will try to move on and don't disturb you anymore, so you can live happily with your boyfriend" Sana shoved the girl hand away

"so you are avoiding me to move on?" Tzuyu clarified

"yes. Now leave me al-----"

"who give you the right?" Tzuyu interruped Sana. Their feets touched as Tzuyu stepped closer.

"right of what?"

"right to decide whenever you need to move on"

"what's that supposed to mean?"