Cap 35 Part 1

Last night was painful for a lot of people. Even if they didn't shared tears, all the members were worried about the situation.

Unfortunately for Tzuyu it wasn't the end. In fact she discovered the place where there were organized the parties its temporarily closed. Nobody knows why, the only knowledge they have it's it will open again in 2 weeks.
That means she has to stayed home for 2 weeks. She can't go out and forget the pain , she has to endure it. She has to stay 24/7 with the group mates. It can be good for the bond of the group and extremely  heartbreaking for Tzuyu.

Tzuyu pov

"Tzu, aren't you going out tonight?" Nayeon asked me as she saw me already in pj

"didn't I told you?" I said "I can't go out for a while. The place where I go it's close for maintenance"

"really?" She exclaim cheerful "then do you want to do something together?"

"I don't mind" I answered when I so how big her smile was. She screamed to all the members to be in the living in 5 minutes. All of us where sit down and I could feel their eyes on my back but fortunately Jeongyeon broke the silence.

"babe, why did you call?" she asked softly

"it's about Tzuyu" Nayeon looked at me and smiled. 8 pairs of eyes were on me.

"what about her?" Chaeyoung asked

"she isn't going out for a bit..... So I suggest we can use this time to do something together, what do you think?"

"you aren't going out? Why?" Jihyo asked me

"no..... There's something wrong with the building so they need to fix it. It will take them a few weeks."

"good!" She yelled "what do you want to do?" she smiled. I couldn't imagine this info would give them so much happiness.

"I don't know, your choice" I said and they started to discuss about what to do. I was looking at how energetic they were and it made me smile. Maybe it won't be so painful as I thought.

After 1 hour they planned all we could possible do this week and the next. They didn't go farther because maybe the problem will be fix earlier.

------------------
Throughout the first week we went to shopping, playing at the arcade and at the amusement park. For sure the last one was the most painful. It was the same place where Sana and I had our first date and our first kiss.
Momo was beside me all the time trying to cheer me up. I put on a fake smile and tried to enjoy the moment and not revish the past.

In the second week they planned to stay more in the dorm. We order takeout, look films and dramas. There were a scenes where there characters were breaking up. I felt a pairs of eyes looking at me but I didn't dare to move my gaze from the TV. It could brought disaster.

Today we were doing what Jeongyeon suggest. Alcohol and truth or dare. It's always her favourite, maybe because because of this game her and Nayeon are together.

We gather around the living room with a small table where there was the alcohol. I missed it.

I took a shoot and gulped it down. I'm used to the burning in my throat but the girls never saw me drunk so it shocked them.

"wow. Go slow Tzu, you will get drunk right away" Jihyo warned me and I looked at Momo before bursting in laugh with the Japanese.

"what's so funny?" Mina asked

"nothing. It's just I'm used to drink so it will take a lot more to get drunk" I giggled but my statement only create silence in the room.

"sooo....." Momo broke the silence "who go first?" she asked and the situation return to normal.

The rules are always the same. You choice truth or dare and if you don't want to answer it you need to drink.

After a few rounds all of them were starting to get drunk. We know each other from a long time so we know the weak point of each other.

--------
Author pov

The bottle was spinned and it landed on Dahyun and she chose truth. Sana already wasted asked her
"do you like me?" she used aegyo.

It took a while fro Dahyun to answer but eventually she said "yes" blushing.
After she understand what she just has said she covered her mouth and turned to Momo. "as a friend logically" she added, but Momo wasn't believing her.

After it was Momo turn and she chose dare. Jeongyeon as the devil inside her woke up said "I will give you 3 options. 1 you sit on the lap of someone and ride her. 2 give an hickey to someone. 3 make out with someone. Choose" she smirked.

Momo smirked and asked "can I do it all 3?"

"of course" Jeongyeon answer more than enthusiastic.

All thought Momo was going to do it with Dahyun but they were all wrong. She stood up and walked to Dahyun just for then walked to Tzuyu.
She sat in the Taiwanese lap and started grinding, making the latter close her eyes in pleasure.
Momo attached her lips to the younger ones. Their tongue fought and Tzuyu won. She grabbed Momo ass making her moan, only giving her more access to her mouth.
But Momo went lower and gave a few hickey to Tzuyu's neck.

Eventually the Japanese idol stood up but in her range of vision she noticed Sana looking down hiding the tears. Still jealous for Dahyun and her, she walked to her and lift her head.

"what's wrong? Why are you crying Sana-chan?" she asked innocently "did I do something I shouldn't? Did I touched something yours?"

Sana wasn't answering. Her lower lips was bleeding because she bited it harder to suppress her sobs.

Momo smirked at her.