Cap 32

Tzuyu pov

"so what you are saying it's that there will be someone who will check on me every nights I go out?"

"yes..... I tried to convince them not to but they said it can be dangerous outside"

"don't worry I don't mind. I don't have nothing to hide anymore" I said looking out the window

"btw, where are you?"

"I will tell you unnie when I came back"

"huhhhh fine" Momo faked groaning "do you know when you are going back?"

"I think late today"

"okay..... I need to go lunch it's ready. Bye"

"bye unnie" I hung up

"so? What did she said?" Lucas enter the room with 2 plates in hand as lunch for us.

"they are going to install some cameras to check on me because they don't trust me enough...... Isn't it funny how things don't change? Hahaha" I faked laughing just to stop then mid-way because he was standing across me looking so serious.

"come here" he opened his arms and I hugged him. "don't hide what you truly feel" and I cried.

I think I ended the tears because there was no more rolling down my cheeks. Lucas went to the kitchen to bring me a glass of water.
We are in his house outside the city. It's a bit remote but it's really cute as place. It's not to big but not even too small. Perfect for 2 people.
It's on a hill and the landscape it's breathtaking.

"do you feel better?"he asked with a worry tone

"kind of"

"I don't understand why you always try to hide what you feel"

"because I don't like other to see me like this"

"like what?!" he snapped "I told you thousands of times I want to help you, but how can I if you hide it? Don't you trust me? "

"Kaka it's not true, I trust you"

"then why you never say how things are? Why I have to be the one to bring out the things from you?"

"i-I'm so-sorry" I looked down but he lift my chin up.

"it is okay, I shouldn't have snap at you. It's just it irritate me how they are treating you. How can they treat such a beautiful creature like this?" he caressed my cheeks with his thumbs and I leaned to his hand blushing a little.

"you are too cheesy" I giggled

"I know" he laughed "let's eat before it gets cold"

"did you cook it?"

"do you see anyone expect us?" he look around as searching for someone "because I don't" he also went under the table calling names randomly.

"stupid" i laughed at him before starting to mouch the food

He was staring at me during the meal and his food wasn't touched. "do I have something in my face?"

"yes"

"really? Where?" I took the napkin and touched near my lips trying to find the dirt.

"no not there" he stood up and did something that made my heart race.
He kissed my cheeks and smiled childish while I had wide eyes.
"clean"

"th-thanks" I lowed my head hiding the blush and continue to eat not looking at him. He giggled a few times before joining and eat.

"what do you want to do?"

"I don't know. It's your house, your choice"

"wellllllll..... If it was for me I would cuddle with you the rest of the time we have" he smirked

"stop it or I will think you have feelings for me" I hit his shoulder giggling but he was staring at me without making any sounds.
"Lucas" I called him to snap him out of his thoughts

"huh?"

"everything okay? You are spacing out."

"yes yes just I.... Nothing really" he scratched his nape

" ok..... So what do we do? I think we still have a few hours before starting to prepare to go back" I wasn't really believing his answer but I prefer not to ask more.

"I have a few games or....." he smirked again "we can play a few games" he was whispering in my ear making my back shiver. It gave me a weird feeling, as I was going to explode.

"where are the controls?" I asked walking away from him and starting to search for them

"follow me" he took me to the couch and brought out under it the controllers. "don't cry if you loose, okay?"

"we will see" I smirked.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"h-how?"

"don't cry if you loose, okay?" i mocked him. After 9 rounds I was the one on the lead. It was funny how he would make a scene every time he'd loose. He didn't know Mina teach me how to play at this video game when she bought it 3 months ago.

"you cheat"

"no I not! You just are upset because you loose"

"no I'm not."

"yes you are. You are sulking like a baby" I giggled

"like a baby?" he came near me with a smirk "look who is talking"

"me? What about me?"

"you are the baby here"

"why? What did I do?"

"you are the one who had food on her face while eating"

"I don't think it was a problem for you. You fancyly licked it to clean me"
I walked back as he was pinning me in the wall.

"you know if you like it I can clean you somewhere else" he whispered before looking at my lips. It's giving me strange feelings.

As he was closing the gap between us I looked away and he kissed my cheek "I th-think i-it is tim-time to go" I stuttered

He let go of me and walked back "yes sure. Tell me when you are ready. I will stay here, waiting for you " he walked back in the couch and I went to take my things.
His last sentence I think it had double meaning
'I will stay here, waiting for you'

_-_-_-_-_-
The drive to the dorm was strangely quiet. We usually talk about anything but this time the sound of the radio was the only one you could hear.
Don't get me wrong it wasn't uncomfortable, just weird.

After about 2 hours the car was parked across the building.

"ummm.... it was great" i broke the silence

" yes it was......"

"thanks for bring me there "

"thanks to decide to come with me"

Before walk out my body moved on his own and I kissed his cheek. "I'm going. See you" I rushed out before seeing his reaction.

I looked back only when I heard his car leaving. I felt my face burning hot.

'what's happening to me?'