Cap 25

Tzuyu pov

"are you sure you want to go now?"

"yes don't worry."

"call me if you need help"

"thanks Elkie" I bid goodbye to her before taking the elevator to enter the dorm.

This time I tiptoe afraid they could be again in front of the door waiting for me if they heard my steps.

I enter the dorm but nobody was waiting for me with a scary face. Instead, there were a lot of noise coming from the living room.

Again I walked really slowly to the source of sounds.

They were watching a drama. Normal you can say.
All of them had a big smile in their face looking at the screen.

Something that got on my nerves was how Sana was back hugging Dahyun. Her hands were on the younger stomach massaging it. Her head was on the latter shoulder and a few times she whispered something in Dahyun's ear that made her blushed.

I walked away because of them.

The first thing I found coming back is them doing 'the couple things'!
That's not what I was imagining returning home. I thought they would be angry at me and they would scold me. It's not the best feeling but for sure better than felling like you are not needed in here.
They don't even seems a little worried for me, maybe they didn't even notice I wasn't there.

Walking to my room I didn't care being carefully with my steps, I sprint to the door and slammed the door in the process.

I opened the window hoping fresh air will calm me and my tears. Logically it wasn't working.
I tried a new way that Elkie suggested me. I took out my new vape and started to inhale and exhale slowly. Elkie said she sometimes use it to relieve the stress or to calm her down.

My sobs could be hear but my heart was still aching. This need to stop, I can't go on.

Or I stop it or I'll die slowly.

I need to do it for myself.

"Chewy~~" someone called me from behind and I hide the vape, but I didn't answer.
She walked behind me and hugged me.

"Chewy~~" she said again and I shoved away her hands.

"what do you want?" I asked coldly

"Tzuyu" she tried again to touch me but again I push her away. This time stronger and she fell on the floor.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" she yelled standing up

"what's wrong with me? Really?" I still didn't look at her.

"yes! Why are you pushing me away? What did I do wrong? WHEN you are the one who missed our anniversary! I was fucking worried!"

"haha yes sure I believe you ha-ha" I said ironic

"huh? what do you mean?"

"Sana. You don't need to be with me. I can take care of myself ALONE. Go back to your business and don't mind me as always" I shoved away her hands around my waist and she fell again.

"Tzuyu-ah!"

"I'm fine. GO. I know you prefer staying with them than me" I mumbled. Finally I look at her with my red eyes from the cries and the smoke.

"Chewy" she stood up and tried to wipe away the tears but I moved back. Every time she touch me I became weaker. "why aren't you letting me touch you?"

"WHY?! BECAUSE THE ONLY REASON YOU DO IT IS JUST FOR YOUR NEEDS" I shouted

"what?" she asked dumbfounded.

"stop it Sana. Stop playing with my feeling!"

"I'M NOT!" she yelled "why are you saying this?"

"because it's fucking true. You don't love me anymore. I'm just your toy" I sobbed

"no.... It's not true" for the nth time she tried to approach me but I push her away. She fell again, harder.

"let's break up" I eventually said it. She seems shocked.

"what?" she asked like as if she didn't hear me

"let's break up" I repeated

"don't. Please" she sobbed "Don't.......... Don't you love me anymore?"

"I DO LOVE YOU ! BUT IT'S FUCKING KILLING ME LOVING YOU WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE ELSE"

"Chewy....."

"stop it. It's an end for us. I can't go on like this"

"can't go on like what?!You are never at home! And you never give me any of your attentions!! You are always with you fucking phone!"

"I'm never at home, but do you ever wonder why?!" I shouted "because staying here hurt me! You hurt me and you don't even fucking know!
Just to forgive the pain you give me I enter in a illegal business! Only for forget the pain you caused!!" I took out my luggage and put in the first clothes I found.

"w-hat are yo-u do-i-ng?"

"this thing it's toxic, I'm leaving..... Well it's not like anyone here care" I walked away but her arms stopped me. I look at her "Sana UNNIE, please let go of my arm"

Hearing 'unnie' she let go and I run outside.

I called Elkie to ask her what to do.

"Elkie....." I sobbed

"look at your right" she said and I look around to found her in the car waiting for me.

I rushed to her, she took my bag and I enter slamming the door.

"how did you know?" I asked

"guts. Now let's go before they saw us, they are coming"

I look in the window and saw Sana was looking around fastly and after a few gaze she fell down. Right away another figure arrived to help her.

'take care of her' I thought looking at how Dahyun was comforting Sana.

Elkie took my hand during the drive "you did the right thing. It will take a bit of time before you will understand. For now you can stay in our second dorm"

"thanks" i manage to say between the sobs.

At the dorm all I do was crying until I fell asleep.