Too many problems

Diamond's POV
I sat in the house waiting for Jordan to get home. It was 2.30am, he told me not to wait for him but I was anyways. You'd think after everything that happened he wouldn't work on the streets anymore but he says it ain't that easy. We moved into a high security house in a private area so I know I'm safe but I still miss him. I heard the front door open and close. "What are you doing still up" said Jordan coming into the room and kissing me. "Waiting for you duh" I said. It was dark in the room so I could only see him from the light on the tv. He went into the bathroom and closed the door. I heard the shower turn on. After 30 minutes he was still in there so I went to check on him. "Are you okay" I said behind the door. "Er yeah" he said. I tried to open the door but it was locked. "Why you lock the door" I said confused. "Because I'm in here" he said with attitude. "Jordan you never lock no fucking doors and I don't like talking to you behind a door so open up" I said frustrated. There was no response and the door was still locked. "Jordan you gonna piss me off for real open the fucking door right now" I shouted. After a few seconds of silence he sighed and opened the door. He stood in front of me looking down at me. He had no shirt on and he was in his boxers. "Why you locking the door for" I said more calmer now. "No reason" he said. He had the door open only so that I could see him. "Ight open the door so I can brush my teeth" I said trying to push the door but he blocked it with his foot. "Jordan I swear move right now it ain't funny" I shouted. He hesitantly opened the door and I walked in. I paused when I looked at the floor. His t-shirt was in the floor full of blood. I turned around a looked at Jordan who had his head in his hands. Shit.
Teyanna's POV
"Hey baby" I said as I walked into Pg's house. He was sitting at the table looking down into his cup of Hennessy. I walked over to him and wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed it. "What's wrong" I said when he didn't do anything back. He didn't reply he just sat there thinking heavily about something. I pulled out a chair next to him and sat looking at him. "Hello Peter what's wrong with you" I said irritated. "Nothing I'm good" he said snapping out of his thoughts. "Nah nigga for real what's wrong with you" I said crossing my arms over my chest. "I said I'm good damn" he shouted standing up and walking away from the table. "Now don't you shout at me like that I'm not your dog" I shouted and grabbed my bag. "Where you going" he said finally looking at me. "Back home because clearly you don't want me to be around you" I said walking towards the door. He grabbed my wrist and stopped me from moving. "Stop being dumb can come here" he said. "Oh so I'm dumb now pg get of me for real" I said. He tried to pull me for a hug but I pushed him off me. He stared at me for a second then let go and I left.
Miya's POV
The next day

I sat at a table in an Italian restaurant

I sat at a table in an Italian restaurant. I looked towards the door waiting. I was nervous as fuck but I had to do what I had to do and I wasn't leaving until I did. Angel walked in first she looked around and I knew she was looking for Pg.

I stood up and she looked at me she was about to walk back out but I said "Wait Angel please come here for a second"

I stood up and she looked at me she was about to walk back out but I said "Wait Angel please come here for a second". She stopped and turned back towards me. She cautiously walked towards the table and sat opposite me. "What" she said coldly. "We need to talk please just stay here and don't leave can you promise me that" I said. She rolled her eyes "I ain't  keeping no promises" she said crossing her arms. I looked up and saw Diamond walk in looking around as well.

Diamond's POVI walked into this Italian restaurant Jordan told me to meet him at

Diamond's POV
I walked into this Italian restaurant Jordan told me to meet him at. I looked around but I couldn't see him I was about to call him then I saw Miya and Angel sitting at a table. My heart stopped for a second and I quickly wanted to get out of there. I ran outside and I heard footsteps behind me. I felt a hand on my arm and I turned around and saw Miya. "Get the fuck of me" I said calmly but angry. "Please just come in and talk for one second please" she said. "I'm here for Jordan not you please leave me alone" I said looking down at my phone and texting Jordan. "He wants you to sit with us trust me he's not coming" she said. I raised an eyebrow and looked at her confused. "What are you talking about." I said. "Come in and I'll tell you" she said. I sighed and followed her in. Angel was sitting there on her phone she looked up at me and looked back at her phone. I sat next to none of them on the side of the table and looked to the side. Miya sighed and sat down.
Miya's POV
Lastly, in walked Teyanna.

She walked towards the table without even noticing us

She walked towards the table without even noticing us. "Ohh Hell naw I'm out" she said when she saw us sitting there and realised what was happened. "Fuck I can't do this" said Diamond standing up. "Can everyone grow the fuck up, sit down and SHUT UP" I shouted losing my patience. There was silence and they sat down. "Thank you" I said giving mean looks to the people that stared at us. "Look at us were all grown acting like fucking kids so imma treat y'all like kids Ight" I said. "We all have boyfriends, friends or baby fathers in our lives that our close friends and I'm sure there sick and tired of our petty shit" I started "So they asked me to talk to y'all and none of y'all are leaving until we sort this shit out. I know I wasn't really part of your group but I know that we all were really close with at leat one other person sitting at this table and we've been through more then normal people have way to fucking much to just separate like this" I said. "I'm sorry but I can't forgive Teyanna for what she did to my family and that's final" Angel said crossing her arms. "What did I do to your family" Teyanna said rolling her eyes. "Me being with the person I love shouldn't be a problem" she added. I could tell Angel was disturbed by Teyanna speaking of pg. "He doesn't fucking have to love me but she he has to love his kid" she said looking at her sleeping son in a pushchair next to her. "If he was with anyone else it would have been different but because of you he's barely there for our son and that's something I can't tolerate" she said. There was a small silence. "I'm sorry I didn't realise how much I hurt you and I know it's hard but I'm trying my best to make shit right but you have to understand that we love eachother and the shit ain't changing" Teyanna said. "But who the fuck was there for him all this time and yes the shit wasn't your fault but you got to remember that I was with him we was happy and we was gonna be even more happy when we find out I was pregnant y'all couldn't even speak about eachother but I got you too to see eachother so that he could focus on the baby but I was wrong" Angel shouted. She got up and walked her and her baby out.
To be continued...