Don't freak out

Niyah's POV
I heard the car pulling up at the driveway. My heart was beating so fast. I had gotten home a few hours ago and had been stressing out since. I didn't want to hold on to this any longer. "It's okay I'm 17 it was just a mistake" I said to myself. I had thought of everything I even thought of running away but that was even dumber because the police would be involved. I heard the door open and there voices and they carried there bags in the house. I laid still and listened to them talking. Then I heard someone's footsteps coming up the stairs and open the door. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Hey Niyah you alright" Diamond said giving me a hug and sitting in my bed. She started to open and chocolate bar and looked up at me when I didn't reply. "What's up with you" she said. "Where's Jordan"I said. "He went to bed he's jet lagged should I go get him" she said. "No" I said running up and closing the door. "Okay what's up you acting weird" she said. "Okay please don't freak out" I said. "What is it Niyah it can't be that bad did you break something" she said taking a bite into her chocolate. "I'm pregnant" I said looking down and playing with my nails. I could feel her staring at me not knowing what to say. "Stop playing" she said looking at me scared. "I'm not I wish I was but I'm not" I said and started crying. After what felt like forever of silence she said. "You know imma have to tell Jordan right". I nodded. "I'm so sorry but I can't keep this from him I'll give you the opinion on if you want me to tell him or you" she said. "I'll tell him" I said "that's something I should do" I said. She hugged me as I cried and we started up at my bedroom ceiling. "I don't know how to help you" she said. "It's not your fault it's mine" I said. "Who's the dad" she said. "A boy I lost my virginity too that night when I went to my friends house" I said. "It was your first time" she said "oh my God Niyah" she added. "Does your mom know" she said. "I don't have one" I said.

**************

Diamond's POV
I woke up the next morning and went to make some breakfast. I knew that today was the day that Niyah was going to tell Jordan and was preparing myself for the storm. I didn't know if it would be better if I stayed when she told him or if I left. My phone started ringing and it was Angel. "Hey what's up" I said as I cracked an egg into the pan. "I'm stressing the fuck out" she said. "What happened" I said sighing. "Pg and this Brittany bitch and there child I just don't know what to think" she said. "Well everyone knows Brittany would go to all lengths to lie and cover up a lie so don't stress yourself out" I said. "I know but something about it seems real and Pg had been avoiding me. I can't imagine having to do play dates with my son and Brittany's" she said. "You don't have to that's 100% your choice Brittany is an evil person you have the right to keep her away from your child" I said. "Anyways I got to go and give Ranell a bath I'll talk to you later" she said and hang up. There was so much baby talk going on I almost forgot that I was pregnant. Jordan came into the kitchen and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "What's up Ma" he said looking at my food. "Don't worry I got this" he said taking over scrambling the eggs. "I think imma head down to the shop today and see how things are going with my clothes" I said taking a sip of juice. "Cool do you want me to come with" he said. "No I'm alright you stay home" I said. "Tell me when the eggs are done" I said going upstairs.

************

I got dressed, said bye to everyone and left

I got dressed, said bye to everyone and left. I pulled up to my shop and was shocked at the amounts of people that was outside. I parked and smiled at everyone as I walked in. "Diamond how you been sweetie" said one of my workers Andrew. "I been alright how are things here I'm shocked you holding things down over here" I said looking around. "I try I try but girl listen up I have got some tea" he said. "What happened now" I said rolling my eyes. "Now I don't know where Jordan found this Landea girl but she is just a mess" he said. "She walks around like she owns the place giving orders and shit" he added. "Landea!" I said shocked. "I only met her the night of the party who the fuck does she think she is." I said hella confused. "I don't know but she comes in late and leaves early girl she was in your offices with her feet on the desk talking to some nigga on the phone" he said. "Is she crazy where is she at" I said getting mad. "She in the back imma be right here please don't fight her with my niece or nephew in your stomach" he said patting my belly before I walked towards the back. I saw her sitting alone in the back on her phone.

 I saw her sitting alone in the back on her phone

She put her phone down when she saw me. "Oh hey Diamond wasn't expecting you to be here today what's up" she said with a fake smile. "I was bout to ask you the same thing what's going on why aren't you working" I said sitting opposite her. "I was I just had to take a quick break" she said. "Landea I hope you know that's not how it works" I said. "I know it's just I been expecting a really important call you see my boyfriend is in jail and if I miss his call that it" she said then she broke down crying. "We've been together for a couple of years and we lived together before he got locked up. He was a friend of Jordan's that's why he offered me the job I was just fucked up and home with no money most of the time he's my only inspiration" she said sobbing. "I'm sorry to hear that but you can't be slacking I'm happy for you to take his calls but your need to get straight back to work and you can't be in my office even thought Jordan got you the job I can still take it away" I said harshly but nice. "Thanks for understanding" she said smiling then her phone rang. I got up to give her some time on the phone. There was still something about her that I didn't like but I was probably just trippin.

Niyah's POV
I walked to the basement into Jordan's game room. Here goes nothing. "What's up sis" he said as he saw me but still playing Fortnite. "I need tot talk to you about something really important" I started. He looked over at me and saw how serious I was and turned of the game. "What happened" he said clenching his jaw and sitting up. "I couple weeks ago I went to a friends house" I said. "Yeah" he said taking a sip of his drink. "But it was actually a party. And well there was this guy that I liked and we got closer" I said shaking my leg continuously. "What are you talking about" he said confused. "He took my virginity" I said finally. "WHAT" he shouted then stood up and started pacing the room. I head his head in his hands and looked up at the ceiling. After about 5 minutes he sat back down and looked calmer. "Okay I can except that it would be hypocritical of me to judge you because your 17 your grown" he said. "There's more" I said hanging my head. "I'm pregnant" I said. I lifted his head up slowly I could see his eyes go red with rage. "You said what" he said "you got to be ducking joking who's the nigga" I said standing up. I shook my head and started crying "please don't" I said. "I said WHO THE FUCK IS THE NIGGA" he shouted pushing over the table. "Hi his name is Mike" I said trembling and wiping my own tears. "He went to the closet and took out a black hoodie and but it on zipping it up so your could barely see his face. "Tell Diamond Imma be late" he said and walked out.
To be continued....