The other side

Niyah's POV
"Hey Ni Ni" said Mike putting his arm around me as I walked. "Hi Mike" I said sighing. "Where you going" he asked. "Away from you" I said smiling. "Not for long. Come to a party tonight" he said. "No thanks" I replied checking my phone. "Come on man you do ever go out" he said. "Because I like it that way it's drama free stress free" I said. "Please Niyah I don't ever beg" he said looking down at me. "I would but my brother would never let me especially that I don't know New York like that" I said. "Don't worry bout him what he don't know won't hurt him say your staying at a friends house" he said. I thought about it. "Fine I'll ask my brother's girlfriend she's nicer then him" I said. "Yesssssss" he said lifting me up by the waist and spinning me round. "Ahhhhh Mike put me down" I screamed giggling. Once he put me down I saw Sandra watching with evil eyes and I gave her a lol petty smile.
Chris's POV
"Diamond I'm finally seeing you" I said as she got out of her car "Damn you look nice". She gave me a sarcastic smile as she walked towards me. "You can't be blowing up my phone like that when I'm at home" she said as she gave me a half hug "you tryna get a bitch caught" she added. "How will you get caught if we ain't doing anything" I said slyly. She screwed her face and put up her middle finger which made me laugh. "Come in my car lets go get some food or something" I said. "No this was supposed to be a quick hello I got places to go" she said. "Like where"I asked. "I got to sign a business deal for my shop it's launching tomorrow" she said with a big smile on her face I could tell she was excited. "I'm proud of you Ma" I said giving her a proper hug this time. She looked up at me and smiled. "So are you going to have a party or something" I asked as I broke off the hug. "Something like that" she said. "Hmm lemme guess I can't come" I said pretending to be hurt. "No you can't because knowing you you'll forget I have a boyfriend and do something stupid" she said smiling. "Speaking of the boyfriend of yours who is it" I asked. "Don't worry about that" she said. "Imma go now see you soon" she said as she got back into her car. I watched her as she drove out of the car park.
Diamond's POV
My phone connected to the Bluetooth and I called Miya. "You see that" I said when she picked up. "Yeah I saw you get too comfortable look I don't have the right to tell you what to do but damn Di you have a man still we're doing this for them I wouldn't want it to end your relationship" she said. "I know what I'm doing I wouldn't do that to Jordan Chris is cute but no he's and enemy and he doesn't compare to Jordan" I said. "Good and he doesn't suspect anything right" she asked. "Nope not a thing he just knows that there's someone else and he thinks I'm leaning away from this person" I said. "Perfect just get a little closer to him and we can start this plan properly" she said.
Chris's POV
I got back in my car where my boys were sitting waiting for me to get back. "Damn she bad you hit that yet" my friend De said smoking weed. "Nah she different" I said starting the car. "Yeah she is different from a different side nigga" my other friend Ray said. "Whatchu mean" I said. "That girl you was just huggin on well I thought she looked familiar so I took a picture of her and sent it to my brother and he says she's with are enemy" he said. "Who said De turning around. "That's Jordan's girl nigga they been together since like the beginning of time" he said. "Well that's good then she'll leave him for me and he'll be heartbroken" I said unbothered. "Or you can use her to get to him and we can kill them all this is an opportunity nigga to win the war" De said. "The war ended ages ago no one won just leave it alone" I said. "Says the same guy that broke into Pg's house to get his bitch to put a tracker in his car so that we can find him" Ray said. "Don't you see nigga we have too leads on them we can win this time and take over there streets and sell there more money nigga is you thinking straight" De added. "I don't know man she don't even know about me and she ain't do nothing wrong" I said. "Nigga is you hooked on the pussy that you ain't even get don't you have that hoe baby momma to get pussy from" he said.
Niyah's POV

I got ready and I met up with Lika and Drea to go to the party and Mike's house

Lika was wearing an oversized t-shirt dress

and Drea was wearing a black crop top with a camo skirt

"So you and Mike have gotten close" said Drea as we got into the Uber

"So you and Mike have gotten close" said Drea as we got into the Uber. "Yeah Ni Ni" said Lika with a smirk. "Yeah he's my friend that's all" I said. "Well I don't think so and personally I think that something is gonna go down tonight" Drea said. "What do you mean go down" I asked confused. "He invited you to a party Niyah at his house that's usually means he want to fuck" she said carelessly. "Drea there is another person in this Uber" said Lika looking at her then the driver who was pretending not to hear anything. "But Niyah she's speaking truth have you done it before" she said turning to me. "Ummmm" I said
To be continued...