A motherly bond

Diamond's POV
We read the text saying they were five minutes away and without talking held each other's hand. The door opened and my heart sunk as they walked in. "Oh my look at you too all big wow" Teyanna's mom Sasha said with a huge smile on her face. I wanted to hug her because it's been so long but there was something bigger holding me back. Her dad awkwardly sat opposite Teyanna and her mom sat opposite me. Teyanna hadn't said a word and neither had I. "I know we have a lot to talk about and we spoke and we are willing to tell you everything you need to know" Said Sasha still smiling like there was nothing wrong. I looked over at her dad and the looked uncomfortable and sort of scared for some reason. "Where age you been the last how many years" Teyanna said suddenly. "You know where we've been at home of course" Sasha replied. "Mom can you stop that act now we fucking know already we just need answers as to why" Tey said louder. "Okay I'm sorry.... we heard about your..... outburst and honestly I couldn't believe that my daughter could be in such a place I wanted to give you space but then we I heard you came out I didn't know how to reach out" she said. "Oh for fucks sake stop with the lies" Tey said "tell me about my twin" she said quietly. There was a long pause like her mom was thinking of what to say. "You know" she said quietly. "Of course we fucking know our whole life out fucked up because of you and her and him" she said looking at her dad with disgust. I remember the right relationship the had all three of them and when they raised me they treated me as if I was there own so I couldn't understand the change. "She worked with bad people who kidnapped your daughter whilst she took her place and her identity and tried to kill me and they held Teyanna hostages for months when I thought she was dead I thought my own bestfriend tried to kill me"I said interrupting them trying not to cry. "Ok here's the truth when you were born Teyanna you had a twin.At the time me and your father were having problems and he was never there so I had to raise the both of you by yourselves and non intentionally I paid more attention to you Teyanna and as some may say neglected your twin. She started to act up even as a baby and when your father came back into our lives he quickly saw the difference and decided we should put her in a care home so that's what we did. Once we put her in we would still get updates on her and she wasn't doing any better she was misbehaving and killing animals which was very abnormal for a child so they sent her to a mental hospital where she stayed for basically all her life. Once she turned 18 we stopped getting updates from her and I guess that when she broke out or got realised and started doing her research" her mother explained. "So you knew all of this and didn't tell me or didn't reach out when I went there and when you doing out I was kidnapped. "When I heard you were in there I thought..... well I thought you turned out like her" she said. Teyanna stood up urgently pushing the table back into them. "Fuck you both never talk to me again" she shouted and walked out and I followed behind her.
Niyah's POV
I was laid in a hospital bed. My eyes were red and swollen for all the tears. No one knew I was here except for my mother as she was still my legal guardian they called her instead of Jordan. I couldn't bring myself to tell Jordan cause I knew he would be happy. They told me I lost my baby to being too stressed and not eating enough which killed me because I knew it was my fault. I couldn't take care of myself so I didn't take care of my baby and now I had to face my mother. The door opened and she walked in looking at me worried. "Baby what what happened the doctors told me that you were pregnant or something and I flew right out" she said walking towards me with caution. "Was I was pregnant" I said sad and annoyed. She looked around the room as if she was looking for the crib then put together the puzzle in her head "a miscarriage" she said confused. "How come you didn't tell me you were pregnant. How did you get pregnant your too young and pretty for that" she said. "Oh stop please stop acting like you care about me" I said looking down at the floor. "Stop it I do care that's why I'm here" she said trying to stoke my hair but I pushed her hand away. "You left me without food, you locked me out the house, you let your boyfriend hit me that isn't love that's isn't care you abandoned me" I said with tears running down my face. "All this everything that has gone wrong in my life it's all your fault and I won't ever forgive you for that" I sobbed "you hurt me when all I ever did was love and look up to you" I said "get the fuck out of my hospital room and out me life" I said. " I can't your my daughter and I'm not leaving you" she said. "Yes you are because I will do whatever it takes to make Jordan and Diamond my legal guardians then you will have no reason to come near me"
Cey's POV
Miya has been keeping her distance from my mother and therefore from me because she wants us to spend time with each other but I can't go on like this. "Ma" I said entering the kitchen were she was eating toast and listening to the radio. "Yes darling" she replied smiling."We need to talk about Miya" I said and her face dropped. "Must we really" she said taking another bite. "Yes she's my wife" I said. "'Not in the eyes of the lord" she replied. "You can't blame her for that it was my idea and it doesn't matter where and how we got married the point is it happened and you have to get over it she ain't do nothing to you" I said. She rolled her eyes and said "fine I'll speak to her but you will regret it" then left. I sighed and poured myself a cup of coffee and called Jordan. "Yo what's up" he said. "Is the party still on" I asked "yeah Diamond went out for breakfast but she will be back soon" he said "and what happened with the nigga we ran up on you find out who shot him?" I asked "Nah I been thinking about it all night for some reason I feel like it's someone we know but let's forget about it it's Christmas"
I know this chapter was boring so I'm double uploading x
To be continued...