Trying

Flashback 2 years ago
3 months after the incident
Diamond had just got out of a mental institution after her suicide attempt. Since what happened she is yet to have seen anyone except Jordan who visited her as soon as he was discharged from the hospital. She went to the house she shared with Angel and knocked on the door. There was no response so she used the spare key and opened it. The house was empty so she went to Angel's room and slowly opened the door. Angel was sitting in a chair watching tv with her back facing Diamond. "Hey" Diamond said quietly trying not to scare her. "Oh my God Diamond" said Angel excitedly and got up revealing her small baby bump and hugged her. "I missed you so much are you okay" she said smiling. Diamond just stood in front of her not knowing what to feel. "Where have you been" she finally said "why wasn't you there for me". Angel said and put her hand on her head. "I didn't want to stress it's not good for the baby" she said. "But I needed you and you wasn't fucking there for me" Diamond shouted. "I-I" Angel said. "I'm going to ask you again where have you been" Diamond said quieter but still angry and hurt. "I- I went to Chicago" she mumbled. "Why" Diamond said crossing her arms. "To-To follow Pg.... I heard he was going to be there and he wasn't answering my calls and I got worried" Angel said trying to justify what she did. "So you would travel to go see if a boy who probably just wanted to clear his head is okay but your bestfriend is laying on a hospital bed after she was so depressed she wanted to die and you can't even drive 10 minutes to go and see her.... FUCK YOU ANGEL" Diamond shouted she could feel the tears coming in her eyes. "Please Diamond I'm sorry" Angel said crying trying to hold on to her arm. Diamond pulled her arm away and walked out.
End of flashback

Present day
Diamond sat at the table watching as Angel walked away from the table. Then at Teyanna who had her head down. "Okay Teyanna Diamond this sort this out" Miya said. "There's nothing to sort out I think we're done here" said Diamond. "No we're not" Miya insisted. "Okay since neither of you want to speak I will. I know you have had your problems that maybe you can't get over but you both have boyfriends that really need you right now" Miya said looking between them. "What do you mean" Teyanna said. "I don't know much but all that I know is that some serious shit went down last night that could change a lot of things and we are strong enough to help them" She said. Diamond sighed because she knew it was true. Last night her and Jordan didn't say much in fact they didn't say anything. Diamond burnt the clothes full of blood and didn't ask any questions. "How do you know" said Diamond playing with her fingers. "Cey told me but that's all he said and he was acting really weird about it" Miya replied. "You and Cey?" Teyanna asked. "Yeah it's recent though we still fresh" said Miya smiling at the thought of him. "Cute" said Teyanna with a faint smile. "So what we gonna do" Diamond said sighing.
Pg's POV
"What's up" I said as I did my handshake with Jordan and Cey. "Nothing new" Jordan said. "You know what we started right" said Cey after a silence. "I know .... it's war now" Jordan said taking a drink "I just wish it didn't have to be I told Diamond I would end this I'm scared for her you know what happened last time" he added. "We just got to make this one quick and leave them out of it agreed the less they know the better" I said smoking a blunt. "They are smart they'll catch on" Cey said putting his head in his hands. "Well maybe them mending there friendship will distract them" I said. My phone started ringing and it was Angel. Shit I know this bout to be bad. "Hello" I said as I answered the phone and put it to my ear. "WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CONTROL MY LIFE" she shouted. I lifted the phone slightly away from my ear. "YOU TELL ME WE BOUT TO MEET UP AND DISCUSS OUR SON WHEN REALLY YOU GOT YOUR BICTH SITTING THERE WHAT DID YOU THINK WAS GON HAPPEN HUH. THAT WE WAS FINNA BE FRIENDS HELL NO" she screamed. I looked up and they were all looking at my with there eyebrows raised. "Can you relax" I said calmly. "Relax you want me to RELAX NIGGA ARW YOU CRAZY" she shouted. They was a small pause and shuffling. "Great now you made me waking up Ranell" she said quieter and hang up the phone. "Well I guess it ain't going well" Jordan said when I put the phone down. "Well that's just one of four you never know what's going on with the rest of them" I said. "Maybe we should take them all out tonight maybe they will reconnect" Cey said. "Ight we could take them to club sparkle" Jordan said. "What am I supposed to tell Angel there's no way she will agree to go somewhere with me and where will she leave Ranell" I said. "Say that you want to talk to her about something and leave Ranell with your mom" said Jordan. I nodded and slipped my drink
Diamond's POV
Later that day

 I nodded and slipped my drinkDiamond's POVLater that day

I sat at my makeup table and finished my makeup. "You look good baby" said Jordan as he walked in and kissed me on the cheek. "What are you up to" I said putting on lipgloss. "What do you mean" he said standing behind me and checking himself in the mirror. "Because of what happened earlier today and now suddenly you wanna go out" I said looking at him through the mirror. "I just want to spend time with you is that a problem" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me to stand up. "I like this dress" he said sitting on the edge of the bed making me stand in between his legs. "Are we going to talk about last ni-". He stopped me by placing his lips onto mine. He pulled me onto his lap and I was straddling him. He placed his hand inside my dress and grabbed my ass as we kissed more passionately. "Mmmm baby we need to leave" I said breaking the kiss. "Come in five minutes" he said kissing my neck. "No come on let's go" I said giggling.

*******
We got to the club and went straight to the vip section. Pg was standing by the bar getting bottles. "Hey sis what's up" he said over excitedly. "Hey" I said hugging him. Him and Jordan did their handshake. "I got us a booth over there you can go whilst I get these drinks" he said. Jordan held my hand as we walked over to the booth. Not to my surprise Teyanna was already sitting there. She looked shocked to see me too so I'm guessing she wasn't in on it. Jordan waiting for me to go in first but I refused making him sit next to her and me sit on the edge. Shit was awkwardly fuck me and Teyanna still wasn't on good terms we just need to do what we need to do so this was really weird. No one said anything until Pg came back with the drinks. "Finally" Jordan said grabbing a cup and passing me one. "Actually I think I'm going to order a cocktail" I said getting up. I walked over to the bar and ordered my drink. I watched as people danced and got drunk then I noticed a guy staring at me. I was already used to it but this time it felt different like he was looking specifically for me. Just when I was about to call him out on it I saw Angel walk in. As soon as she saw me she turned around and walked back out. Not today. I ran outside after her.
To be continued..
Note:
I know that reading stories and having to wait for the next chapter can be boring so the next time I post I will post a couple of chapters so that you can binge read x make sure you vote and share this story ❤️