Cameron

Diamond

Teyanna has come to see me finally and we was just chilling in the living room. I sent a text then put my phone down and sat next to her on the couch. "Who was that" she said digging into a bag of chips. "Jordan he's coming to pick up Dream" I replied. "Are y'all sti-"
"No no please stop" I said shaking me head. I was tired of people asking me bout him and I. I guess no one thought I was serious when I said I'm done but I am. "Ight Ight sorry"she replied.

Jordan sent me a text saying he was outside and I called the receptionist to let him in. I got Dream ready and grabbed her bag. I few moments later there was a knock one the door. I opened the door holding Dream with her ready to go. "Hey mamas" he said picking her up and kissing her. He grabbed the bag off me and as I was about to close the door he put his foot in it. I rolled my eyes because I wasn't in the mood for this. I thought he was finna say something about us but he didn't. "Imma bring her back on Sunday instead of Monday I got stuff to do" he said. I was going to ask what but I decided not to as it wasn't my place anymore so I nodded and closed the door.

I went back to the living room and sighed flopping myself on the couch. "Get up we got places to go" she said not looking up from her phone. "Huh?" I said sitting up. "We got somewhere to go" she said. "Where" I asked. "A house party bbq type shit" she said still on her phone. "No uh uh I don't feel like it" I said. "Diamond" she said giving me a death stare. "Fine" I said and got up.

 Me and Teyanna got ready and called an Uber because neither of us felt like driving and we wanted to drink

"Who's house party is this anyways" I said. "A friend of a friend but don't worry about it you ain't finna see anyone you know just have fun and get fucked up" she said as we reached are destination. We thanked the driver and got out the car. You could already hear the music from the street and there were cars parked all the way down the street. "This is giving me high school vibes" I said looking around. She laughed and linked arms with me as we walked inside.

She said hey to a few people as we walked to the garden. We grabbed a couple drinks and started taking shots. Once we was tipsy I felt more confident and comfortable and we went into the middle and started dancing not giving a fuck about who was around.