Butterflies

Diamond
"Morning bitch" I said when I saw Teyanna's eyes flutter.

"Oh fuck" she said holding her head. I pointed at the medicine I left on the bedside table and she took it with the water I left her.

"Never let me drink again" she said laying back down and I laughed.

"I left food in the kitchen" I told her and she nodded.

I got a text and checked it.

Jordan
Come to the location I sent you quick it's an emergency.

Me
I'm otw

I ran to get my jacket and my shoes.

"What happened" Teyanna said sitting up.

"Jordan said there was an emergency" I said grabbing my keys and left.

I drove to the location and there was a building. I went upstairs to the top floor and knocked on the door. Jordan opened the door. He was wearing Nike joggers with no top.

"Where Dream is she okay" I said walking in and looking around.

"Yeah she's fine she in the nursery" he said closing the door

"So whats the emergency" I said looking at him.

"You needed to see my new place because this where Dream be and you wouldn't have came if I asked you to" he said.

"Jordan don't do that I was fucking scared" I said sighing. "Ight I'm leaving" I said walking towards the door.

"Wait you have to look around" he said.

"No because of Dream see me she gonna wanna come with me"

"Diamond" he said staring at me.

"Jordan no" I said looking down.

"Just let me speak" he said coming closer to me.

"I know you hurt right now and I'm sorry for that. I also know you need your space so imma give that to you even if you wanna see other people I'm okay with that but you the love of my life Diamond and one day you finna come back to me. I love you baby" he said and kissed me on my forehead then walked to the back.

I stood there for a second then walked out.

————————