Is it too late

Diamond's POV
I was at Isareigh's house waiting for her mom to come home. She told me she just went to the store. "Why did you want to tak to my mom by the way" she asked. "I just have I few questions that have been on my mind that's all" I said then the front door opened. I could her her mom enter with bags but we hadn't seen eachother yet. "Reigh can you help me with these bags" she called out. "In here mom with company"she replied. Her mom came into the living room then froze when she saw me as if she was shocked. "I thought she knew I was coming" I said to Isareigha. "Well not exactly" she said "Mom this is-" "Diamond" she said shocked. I was confused as to how she recognised me because I thought she had only seen me once for 1 minute when I was a baby. She dropped her bags on the floor and stared at me like I was a ghost. "I just had I few things to ask you" I said. She walked towards me slowly and sat in the couch opposite me. "Go ahead" she said. "What happened between you and my mom and you know" I asked. She sighed and looked down at the floor then back at me. "I was with ermmm bd and I was in love with him and i can't lie I did know that he was messing with other people and had children already but I really thought I was the main one. Then I got pregnant and then he started distancing himself from me and I got mad. When Isareigh was born I tried my best to make him see her but he didn't want to. So when day when he came to um you know I shared his location with me on his phone and I forced him to take Reigh for the day. Then I found out that he just dumbed her at one of his other girls house and I got mad and I pulled up on your mother. That day was I whole mess and the neighbours ended up coming to split up a fight and well that was the only time you two met until now" she explained. "But why would you fight my mom" I said. "Jealousy maybe I don't know I was younger then and stupid I'm sorry for everything that happened to you I feel so bad" she said. "It's okay it wasn't your fault" I said. "I didn't want Reigh's life to turn out like mine but of course I had to ruin her life" she said looking down. "What do you mean" Reigh said confused. "Ummm nothing" she said. "Mom what are you talking about how is my life like yours" she said. The was I long pause like she was thinking of what to say. "Fine........ my father he was well he was a bit like bd too he had children everywhere and left my mother after a one night stand and I only ever met him once but I knew some of my siblings but Umm after the fight with Diamond's mother told my mom and that's when she told me" she said. "Told you what" I asked. "That your mother was my sister" she replied. I paused and there was I silence for what felt like forever. "What do you mean she was your sister are you trying to say you had the same father" I said. "Yes I turns out my father was with your grandmother and had your mother when I found out I didn't do anything about it. I'm sorry I should have reached out especially after she passed I just didn't know what to do about it so I ignored it and I've felt bad since" she said. "Mom you never told me this shit what the hell" Isareigh yelled getting up. "I'm sorry I-I'm really sorry I just freaked out okay my daughter was cousins with her sister I just didn't want to confuse and everything was fine after that you weren't missing your father so I just wanted to move on" she said. "And leave me with no family" I said quietly. "I-I" she stuttered. "Do you know how many times I wished to have an Aunty or a grandma or a fucking Godmother to help me" I yelled "Do you know how many times I had to explain to the hospital that I had no family. Do you know how it felt at my graduation when I had no blood there. I guess you don't because you left me knowing damn well I had no fucking body" I shouted. "Just tell me something did my mother know.... did she know you were her sister"I added. "No-no she didn't" she cried. "Well I guess I'm done here" I said then left.
Jordan's POV
We were sitting outside KC's apartment watching and waiting. "Nigga is we finna be here all day I'm tired of this shit" Cey said. "You got a better plan" I said. "We could get someone else to do this shit man" he said. "We can't trust nobody right now we got to keep it on the low" I said "who knows who could be a snitch" I added. My phone started ringing and it wasn't a saved contact. "Hello" I said "what..... she where" "Ight thanks I'm on my way" I said. "What happened" Cey asked. "My sister got arrested.
To be continued.....