Wedding bells

Diamond's POV
It was the day of the wedding. It was casual but I still wanted to make sure Miya looked nice so I made sure I did her makeup. All the girls were in the same hotel room getting ready and the guys were somewhere else. I could sense the weird vibes between Teyanna and Angel and was trying to cover it up. "So what are you guys wearing" I said as I applied her lashes. Angel came out wearing her dress.

"Yess Angel you look nice" I said and I saw Teyanna's nose wrinkled up when I said that

"Yess Angel you look nice" I said and I saw Teyanna's nose wrinkled up when I said that. "Okay we should talk about this" Miya said. "About what" said Teyanna playing with her nails. "There is obviously something going on between you two" she said looking at them. "What do you mean" Teyanna said acting clueless. "Okay I don't know the details but it's obvious something is going on and that may have something to do with Pg" Miya said. I stayed quiet and touched up my makeup. "So this is what we are going to do. Teyanna tell me what your problem is with Angel" she said. "Should I leave the room or" Angel said. "No stay here for this. Go on Teyanna" Miya said. "Shouldn't we wait till after you get married" I said cutting in. "No now I don't want any bad vibes at my ceremony" she said. "Okay I'll say what I don't like. You took Pg from me and you don't even have the decency to hide it how do you think I feel to watch you too gazing into each others eyes" Teyanna said with her eyes watering. "I'm sorry I really am I didn't tell Pg to leave you but I love him and he loves me he also cares about you but there something more with me we have a child he's family I'm sorry that it had to happen to you but we was always meant to be together" Angel said sitting next to her on the bed. "Alright I'm tired of this shit" Teyanna said and walked out the room.

************

I got ready and we was about to leave for the chapel but we still haven't heard from Teyanna I don't know where she was and I didn't know if she was going to be coming

I got ready and we was about to leave for the chapel but we still haven't heard from Teyanna I don't know where she was and I didn't know if she was going to be coming. "Are y'all ready" called Miya from the bathroom. "Yes girl let's see you before I give birth to my 3rd child" I said rolling my eyes and grabbing my purse.
Miya walked out in the prettiest dress I've ever seen her wear. It was a low cut red dress which went up to her knees and she wore it with black heels.

We started cheering and hyping her up whilst I took a thousand pictures of her

We started cheering and hyping her up whilst I took a thousand pictures of her. "You look so damn beautiful now let's go so that you can get married boo" I said hugging her.

**************

We finally arrived and I got out the car nervously. I still didn't know where Teyanna was at but I didn't want her to ruin Miya's day we are all supposed to be friends and put shit to the side in these kind of situations. We got inside the chapel and saw the guys standing there talking. They all started clapping when they saw Miya and I could see her turning shy. She went to her man and gave him a kiss and they whispered some sweet things to eachother. I went by Jordan and sat next to him as I watched them then the marriage officiant arrived. "Thank you ladies and gentlemen if we may now be seated" she said. "On behalf of Miyanna Sky and Cey Blake I welcome you and thank you all for gathering here on this beautiful day to witness there marriage ceremony" she started. As they said there vows Jordan placed his hand on my stomach and smiled at me and I smiled back. I thought about all the shit we've been through recently and thought that maybe this was the end or the beginning of a new chapter we're we can focus on our child and our family with no more drama from the past. "Do you Cey take Miyanna to be yours?  Do you Miyanna take Cey to be yours? Do you promise your hearts to eachother? Will you walk hand in hand wherever life's journey takes you? Will you keep living, learning, loving and growing together for the rest of your lives?" She said. "I do" Miyanna said smiling. "I do" Cey replied. They did the ring exchange and said there vows to eachother in private. "By the power invested in me I pronounce you Husband and Wife please deal your love with a kiss" she said and stepped away. We all stood up and clapped as the kissed. Cey lifted her up and ran around the room with her like his usual goofy self. I turned around and realised that Teyanna was here and she didn't miss it. I gave her a smile and she replied with one back then turned her attention back towards them. "Did I miss the wedding" I heard an old old familiar voice say louder then anyone else's voice. Everyone turned in the direction of the voice which was near the door and I could have screamed. I looked up at Jordan who's face was full of rage like he was going to beat someone up. I stood up and walked towards the person because I couldn't believe my eyes. "Oh hey Diamond you missed me" she said.
To be continued...