What you know

Teyanna's POV
I been texting Pg all morning but I know he's spending time with his son so it's okay. As for now I'm getting ready to meet the girls to talk about what happening with the guys shits gonna be awkward now that there's no alcohol involved but it needs to happen.

I pulled up to Miya's house where we was meeting

I pulled up to Miya's house where we was meeting. There wasn't any cars parked outside except for hers so I guess I'm the first to arrive. I knocked on the door and Miya opened it.

"Hey" she said opening the door so I could walk in

"Hey" she said opening the door so I could walk in. "Hi" I said walked passed her and into her living room. "Do you want anything to eat or drink" she asked. "Just a glass of water please cold not tap" I replied. The door bell rang whilst she was in the kitchen "can you get that for me" she yelled. I opened the door and Diamond was there. "Hi" she said and walked into the house. We were waiting for about 15 minutes for Angel to arrive but she still wasn't here. "Maybe we should just start without her she'll catch up" Miya said. "Okay" I said. "So what does anyone know" Diamond said sipping her glass of juice. "I don't really know anything he's just been acting weird very weird" I said looking into my cup. "Well I guess I do, that night when he came home his t-shirt was covered in blood and he was obviously trying to hid it from me" Diamond said. "What did you do" Miya replied. "I burnt it and didn't ask any questions but now I wish I did on the spot if I ask him anything now he'll know somethings up he's too smart" she said. Then there was a knock at the door and Miya went to answer it. When she came back she was with Angel and Ranell. "Your late" Diamond said crossing her arms. "I'm sorry Ranell was grumpy and wouldn't let me dress him for ages" she said sitting down. She looked at my weirdly I know she still hates me but this time she looked at me as if she felt bad.
Diamond's POV
"So what are we going to do" I said. "We need to find out what happened or at least where they was at and from there we can decide what we are going to do" Miya said. "And how are we going to do that" said Teyanna. "Well you know boys will be boys" she replied sipping her glass of wine. "So you want us to do shit with them to get answers" I said laughing. "I mean yeah it would work" Miya said. Angel sat in her seat uncomfortably she was the only one here who didn't have a romantic relationship with any of them. "Alright I think it's time we close this meeting I got to go to work" I said standing up and grabbing my bag. "Yeah me too" said Teyanna also standing.

********
Teyanna's POV
"Hey baby" I said walking into Pg's crib. He was sitting on the couch playing PlayStation. "Sup" He said not looking up at me. I sat next to him and kissed him on the cheek but he still didn't stop. "Bae what's up with you" I said caressing his face. "Nothing I'm just tryna okay the game that's all" he said still looking at the tv. "But you always pause it for me" I said sitting on his lap blocking him from seeing the tv. "Yoo watch out" he said lightly lifting me off him. "The fuck is your problem" I shouted getting mad now. "Can you just chill damn Teyanna" he said. I crossed my arms over my chest staring at him. "You know what fuck you" I said and I got up. He quickly rushed over to me and grabbed my hand. "Yo get off me for real" I said trying to pull away from him. "Nah not this time" he still pulling me into his chest. "Stop" I said. He leaned down and kissed me and melted at his touch. I kissed him back and walked to the bedroom with him following me.

Diamond's POV
Jordan was laying in between my legs resting his head on my stomach. I reached over and picked up my bra from the floor and put it back on. "Nooo don't get dressed" he said looking up at me. "I'm cold" I said smiling. "Let me warm you up" he said sitting up and lifting my legs up. He looked down at me and I could tell he was getting hard again. "Jordan not again I'm tired" I said "Where was you that night" I said. He sighed and laid down beside me. "What you talking about" he said. "You know what I'm talking about Jordan we can't ignore this you don't have to tell me what happened but at least tell me where you were and don't lie to me" I said turning to face him. "I was with the guys and we was doing work but I don't want you to worry it's over" he said. "Jordan I have sat here knowing what you do everyday knowing what you have to do but this time it was different and you know that your scared baby let me help you" I said. "I said it's fine Diamond there ain't nothing to worry about go to sleep" he said and he turned his back to face me. I sighed and turned around. I picked up my phone and clicked on Miya's contact.
Me
I think I know where Jordan and they guys where that night
Sent at 11:37pm
To be continued...