Soon after

1 month later
Diamond's POV
Surprisingly things have been quiet the last month and I was getting closer to my due date and more excited. Me and my sister have actually gotten close. We was chilling in my house when Jordan walked in. "Hey bae" I said kissing him. "Yo Reigh what's up" Jordan said giving Isareigh a hug. "I been cool I'm just worried about Pg though" he said sitting on the couch opposite us. "Why I thought he was good now" I said. "He trying to hard he went from me never seeing him to working all the fucking time he's obsessed with finding Kc" he said. "I think he needs a girlfriend he clearly needs something to occupy his time. You come home to me Cey goes home to Miya so he decides not to go home" I said "and plus Angel has moved on" I added. "Really" Jordan said shocked. "Yeah some nigga called Tristan she's seems happy with him" I said smiling. "Well then I guess I could take Pg out tonight and see if he can meet anyone" Jordan said. "Alright Reigh do you wanna spend the night and keep me company" I said. "Sure" she said as she was typing on her laptop. "What you working on now" I said. Isareigh is a journalist and writes stories for magazines, websites and newspapers. "Some story about some guy and some charity a whole bunch of boring shit but my boss wants it by the end of the week" she said "but don't worry imma take a break tonight and we can get lit" she added.

Cey's POV
I was pumping gas into my car when I heard my name being called. I looked around and I couldn't believe who I saw.

"Ceyyyy I can't believe it's you" she said hugging me

"Ceyyyy I can't believe it's you" she said hugging me. "Woahh what are you doing here" I said. This is Karley my ex, we was together for 5 years back in the day and she lives in Florida. She broke up with me after she cheated on me with my best friend then I moved here and got over her after a very long time. "I had a few people to see and it's crazy I was just thinking about you" she said smiling. "Why" I asked. "Cause I remember you saying you was moving here and well ...... I missed you" she said touching my arm and I moved it. "Okay well it was nice seeing you" I said moving towards my car door. "Wait" she said "I got a hotel room bit too far from here maybe we can catch up" she said smiling. "Nah I got a wife thanks" I said then opened the door. "Wait your married"she said shocked. "Yep happily" I said. "But I know you better we got history" she said coming closer to me. "Nah I'm good" I said getting into the car then driving away.

Karley's POV
I sighed as I watched him drive away and then got out my phone and called the number. "Okay you were right he don't want me anymore sooo I'm in" I said.

Pg's POV
"Who the fuck are you working for" I yelled pushing Kc against the wall. I have spent all my time tracking him down and now that I was finally face to face with him all I wanted to do was kill him but I knew Jordan would kill me. "I'm telling you I'm not working for anyone" he said shaking. Soon Jordan and Cey arrived. "Finally your here why have you been hiding" said Cey as he approached him then punched him in the face. "Yooo chill" said Jordan moving us away from him. "Kc where the fuck were you" Jordan yelled. "I-I was w-with my grandma she's v-very sick" he said. "You stuttered a lot my nigga so tell me the truth" he said. "I'm telling the truth.... she's got cancer and she's in Atlanta when I found out I quickly got all my clothes and left and I took some loose cash to help pay for her treatment" he said still shaking. "Come on surely you don't believe that shit" I said. "Get back to work Kc we will be watching you" Jordan said and Kc left. "WHAT NIGGA" I yelled "Do you know how long it took me to find that nigga" I added. "And now I put I bug on him and in his car so we will hear what he says until he changes his clothes and we will know where he is" Jordan said "If we killed him now we would get no answers and there was no way that nigga was gonna speak there clearly have something stint over him" he added.

Diamond's POV
Me and Isareigh were in the game room in the basement listening to music and drinking. Of course I was only sipping mocktails because I'm pregnant but we was still having fun. Suddenly I heard the alarm go off and then it was turned off. "Niyah is that you" I called out but I didn't get and answer. I ignored it and we kept on singing songs and dancing. I heard a loud bang coming from upstairs and I turned down the music. "Yo what the fuck was that" Isareigh said looking just as confused as me. "NIYAH" I yelled again but there was still no reply. I took out my phone to call Jordan to see if he was home but there was no service. "Does your phone have service" I said Reigh. She checked and shook her head. "Someone must've cut the reception" I said. "Who would do that" she asked. "I don't know but I don't have my gun" I said. As soon as I said that I could see the instant fear in Isareigh's face. "Ahhhhhhhh" I heard Niyah scream from upstairs. "Niyahh" I yelled as I ran up the stairs the the ground floor. The house was completely messed up shit was everywhere and broken. "Get Jordan's gun from the kitchen now" I said to Isareigh. "Please don't go up there you pregnant" she said. "Go now" I said and she went. I snuck up the stairs and then I heard a loud
BANG
To be continued...