Another make up

Jordan's POV
"What the fuck was you thinking" I shouted driving Niyah back home. "I was think tha I was gonna beat her ass" she said. "You better shut the fuck up for I send your ass back there"I yelled. "I had to bail you out for what fighting the manager of a store and then stealing" I said. "Okay no it was the managers daughter and I know her from school it's not like I be fighting strangers and I stole because she owed me money anyways" she said with attitude. "What the fuck has gotten into you I was working and I had to stop and come get your stupid ass I should have left you there" I yelled. "Selling crack ain't a job" she numbered under her breathe. "What was that" I said. "I SAID SELLINGGG CRACK AINT A JOBB"she yelled. I pulled the car over as quick as hell. "Who the fuck you think you talking to little do not give me no damn attitude right now before I ship you back to your mother" I shouted looking her dead in the eye and she got rid of the attitude. "You ain't never complain when the drug money feeding you huh or when it's buying to clothes, shoes, expensive watches nah then it's all good but now you wanna complain when you go and fuck up like that" I shouted. "I'm sorry I'm just tired that's all"she said quietly. "Well you better be tired for the next month cause that the next time you leaving to house to go anywhere apart from school" I said as I started up the car. The rest of the car journey was silent.
Cey's POV
"There you are I been calling you" Miya said as I came threw the door. "What's up I was with Jordan" I said. "We need to go now like right now" she said. "Why what's going on why you got bags packed" I said looking at the bags next to the staircase. "My cousin works at the office he said they got something on you something heavy they just waiting for an arrest warrant and it's a high chance they will get it" she said looking stressed. "Fuck what about the questioning" I said. "Nigga fuck the questioning they just wanted evidence on you and they got it" she said. "He said he'd call me if they got the warrant" she added. "Well then put your bags back" I said. "What"she said. "I said put your bags back if you run now it will be too suspicious so we finna stay here and lay low I told you don't worry baby I got this" I said hugging her.
Angel's POV

I have been seeing a guy called Tristan for a few weeks now and things have been going well

Him and Ranell get on perfectly and Ranell really loves him

"You getting so big damn where did time go" I said to Ranell as I fed him

"You getting so big damn where did time go" I said to Ranell as I fed him. "That's what I think about Trey everyday" Tristan said. "Speaking of Trey when will I get to meet him" I said still looking at Ranell. Tristan was sitting beside me on the couch and Ranell was on his high chair in front of me. "I told you about that already his momma crazy I can't just bring him to ya but don't worry you finna meet him soon" he said. "Yeah Ight" I said and went to put Ranells empty plate in the kitchen. I heard his phone ringing in the living room and he answered it. A few minutes later he came into the kitchen whilst I was making myself a drink. "Sorry mama I got to go" he said. "Where you going" I said crossing my arms. "I have to work but I'll be back later I promise" he said kissing me "come on you know you can't stay mad at me" he said then kissed me on the cheek and left. I sighed and finished making my smoothie. He said he owned a barber shop but I can't help thinking that he has a job on the streets. Oh well it wouldn't be the first time.
Jordan's POV
I came home and Diamond was sitting in the living room. "Go to your room Niyah" I said as I locked the door. "Don't go to tell me twice" she said as she went up the stairs. "I missed you"Diamond said when I walked in. "Me too" I said cuddling her on the couch. "I'm tired of arguing and I feel like I'm about to pop" she said rubbing her stomach" she said. "My daughter coming soon Huh" I said. "Yep and she finna be spoiled as fuck" she said "but she gon have to wait because we have a couple things we need to sort out before she get here" she added looking up at me. "Where have you been since yesterday" She said "I been with Cey"I replied. "Doing what" she asked "don't say don't worry about it because that's finna make me mad and I don't want to argue right now" she added. "Fine...... we were looking for someone" I said. "Who" she asked. "A nigga that works for us" I replied. "Of course your work that's where all the trouble comes from" she said. "Says the girl who was shooting niggas with a baby in her stomach" I said.

Diamond's POV
There was a pause and I was trying to male sense of what he said. "How did you-" I started. "Diamond I've known you for longer then two minutes this had you written all over it" he said. "So why didn't tell me you knew or question me" I said. "Because I didn't want to argue again but please don't be shooting niggas unless you really have to you might scare the baby" he said. "I used a silencer "and I hate arguing too so from now on straight honesty and be nice to me the hormones may have me acting crazy" I said. " I'm always nice to you" he said kissing me on the cheek. "Yeah right" I said giggling.
To be continued...