Next victim

Diamond

We landed in Atlanta and came out the jet. We took an Uber to the air bnb we got and I stayed quiet the whole time. As soon as we got their I put my bags down and Jordan started loading guns.

"Jordan you ain't doing anything" I said tired.

"Diamond I have to do something I can't just sit and wait for you" he said.

"I know but if they found out your out here everything could go wrong" I replied.

"So what are we going to do" Teyanna said walking into the room.

————————

Teyanna

"How much we got now" Pg asked walking into the living room where I was counting money.

"One mill and 200k" I said sighing.

"Shit where's Diamond and Jordan" he asked.

"They out plotting with everyone else" I said and he nodded.

"Peter I'm scared" I said looking up at him for the first time since we got here.

"About what" he said sitting next to me on the floor.

"Dream and Diamond. Dream is with strangers right now probably crying her eyes out they probably ain't feeding her or taking care of her properly. And if we don't get her back or something happens to her Diamond will go back to how she was" I said.

"They gonna be fine Tey I promise" he said putting his arm around me.

"Don't say that if you can't keep your promise" I replied.

"But I can"

"No you can't because this is on me and the other girls we got to go get this nigga who could kill us in seconds and probably has hundreds of niggas working for him" I said.

"Tey you got this trust me I know you there's no way you are fucking this up" he said looking at me.

"Alright thanks" I said and kissed him on the cheek before standing up.

"Teyanna" he said and I turned to look at him.

"I love you" he said.

"Pg don't" I said looking down.

"I'm not saying you need to do anything about it I just want you to know that I still love you" he said.

Diamond

Later on that day
We was all sitting in my room waiting anxiously. Pg walked into the room and looked straight at my with a laptop in his hands.

"We got eyes on him" he said and I nodded. We spend the whole day trying to hunt down the drug lord without having people know that Jordan and the others were here and we finally have eyes on him.

"Is Jordan there" I said and he nodded. I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes. This shit better work please God let it work.