The light at the end

"Ahhhhh" I screamed as they wheeled my through the hospital corridors. Angel was holding onto my hand as I squeezed it. "Your gonna be okay Diamond" she said and my eyes filled up with tears. They brought me to a room and said I wasn't ready to push yet. "I can't wait any longer this shit hurts" I yelled at the nurse. "I'm sorry but your going to have to wait I can give something for the pain though" she said. "Bitch give me everything you have" I yelled and Angel started laughing. "I'm sorry" Angel said to the nurse and she nodded and left the room. I turned to Angel and started crying. "I want Jordan to be here I don't want him to miss this" I said. "Don't worry about it he'll be here I promise but you have to get this baby out" she said.

About an hour later I felt a lot of pressure at the bottom of my stomach. I started screaming in pain again but I have been for the past hour so I didn't think it was any different. A doctor came in and checked me out. "Your dilated" he said. "Huh" I replied. "Your ready to start pushing" he said and bunch of other nurses and doctors came in the room. "No no no I'm not ready" I said thinking about Jordan. "Diamond you have to start pushing trust me you'll be okay" Angel said holding onto my hand. I sighed and started pushing.

"Ahhhhh" I screamed 10 minutes later. "Come on keep on pushing" the doctor said. "No I can't do this anymore I so fucking tired" I said breathing heavily with tears coming down my face. Suddenly the door opened. I looked over and saw Jordan come enter on a wheelchair. He came beside me and held my hand. "What the fuck are you okay" I said looking at him. "I'm good don't worry bout me I think it's time this baby came out" he said smiling like everything was okay in the world. He kissed me on the forehead and I started pushing again.
"PUSH"
"PUSH"
"PUSH"

"Congratulations you have a beautiful baby girl" the doctor said and then I heard her little voice crying and my heart could have melted. They placed her on my chest and I stared at my perfect baby.

3 months later
"All done mamas" I said after I changed her diaper.

"Where's dada" I said as I picked her up and went downstairs to find Jordan

"Where's dada" I said as I picked her up and went downstairs to find Jordan. He was just finished on the phone with someone when I walked in and sat next to him. "That was Cey's lawyer" he said. "Any news" I asked. "Nope there just waiting for the hearing" he said sighing. "Hey baby" he said taking her from me. We decided to call her Dream. "You look good baby" he said putting his free arm around me. "Stop lying i feel fatter then ever" I said smelling his cologne. "Shut up you look beautiful" he said "stand up real quick" he added. I sighed and did as he said. "Swear you had a kid damn I didn't even notice" he said gassing me up. "Shut up" I giggled then sat back down next to him and put on a movie.

His phone kept going off and I could tell he was getting mad. I lifted me head off from his chest and looked at him. "Jasmine?" I asked and he nodded. "Damn Imma strike that bitch in her fucking head" I said covering Dreams ears. "Chill she'll get bored soon" he said. Ever since I had Dream Jasmine has been more bold about her obsession with Jordan calling him every minute of the day.

"Where Niyah at?" I asked. "She out with her friends again" he said seeming annoyed. "Leave her alone she grown" I said teasing him. "I just don't know what she's doing and I'm trying not to be on her all the time but she don't ever talk to me" he said. "Well she bout to then 18 we should plan something for her before she go off to college" I said and watched is face drop when I mention college. "Yeah we could have a house party" he said. "Boy she turning 18 she don't want a party with her brother his girlfriend and a baby in the house" I said laughing. "Why you make us sound old and boring" he said. "Oh no we is far from that but we family it's different" I said "in fact imma have a girls night out with her the night before her birthday then she can go out with her friends. We finna be lit" I said dancing around the room. "So what about me" he said. "What about you?" I said laughing.

Niyah's POV

 "Are you gonna come to the party this weekend" Drea said to me as we walked to get some food

"Are you gonna come to the party this weekend" Drea said to me as we walked to get some food. "Ummm I don't know I haven't really been feeling parties lately.

 "Ummm I don't know I haven't really been feeling parties lately

Me and Drea were at Wendy's getting some food. We collected put food then turned toward the door and that when I saw him. "Damn bitch hide me" I said hiding behind Drea. "What" she said looking around then she saw him. "Oh shit" she said not knowing what to do.

"Is he gone yet" I said still crouching behind her. "Errrr nope" she said. "Niyah" I heard him say. I looked up and he was standing in front of me.

"Err Hey" I said pretending I was doing my laces then stood up

"Err Hey" I said pretending I was doing my laces then stood up. "How you been" he said. I haven't seen him in a while because he hadn't been at school. "Good" I said awkwardly. "I'll wait for you outside" Drea said "nice seeing you Mike"she added then walked out. "You too" he said then turned his attention back onto me. I looked at me from the bottom to the top and smiled. "I missed you" he said. "Stop" I replied. "What's wrong" he said smirking. "We can't go round in circles" I said looking at my feet. "Why not" he said softly "I ain't gon leave you alone Niyah and I know you don't want me too" he said living my head so I could look at him. I looked in his eyes for a second then looked away. "I got to go" I said and left.

Diamond's POV
"Hey Teyanna you doing anything" I said on the phone. "No what's up how's Dream" she said. "She good bit look we got a bitch to take care of" I said

To Be Continued...