BANG BANG

Jordan's POV
I got home and saw Diamond in the living room on her phone. "Hey bae" I said kissing her on the cheek. She looked up and smiled at me. "I bought food where's Niyah" I said placing the bag on the table and taking out the food. She was quiet and when I turned around to look at her she was looking at me anxiously. "She went out" she said standing up and walking towards the table. "Out where" I asked. "Boy she's grown leave her alone" she said putting fries in her mouth. I paused a looked at her with a serious expression "Diamond where my sister" I said slowly. "She's at a friends house it's not that serious" she said. "If it wasn't that serious why didn't she tell me" i said. "Because nigga you too hard on her let her live a little" she said. I was going to go on but I decided not to because I knew it would lead to another argument. I realised that recently me and Diamond haven't been as strong as before. It's like we're different people now but I still love her and I know she still loves me and I wasn't bout to let go of her. "Why you looking at me like that" she said taking a sip of her drink "is there something on my face or something" she added. "Nah you good" I said pulling her into my chest. "Jordan I'm eating" she said. "Food can wait" I said carrying her upstairs.
Niyah's POV
The party was alright but I kept having a feeling in my stomach like something was bout to go wrong. "What's up with you Ni Ni" Mike said in my ear. "Nothing I'm fine" I said. "Yes you are" he said looking at me from top to bottom with a smirk on his face. "Stop that" I said giggling. "You want a drink or something" I said. "Nah I'm good" I said. "Lighten up Niyah" he said putting one arm around my waist. There was so many people around us that I just let him do it. "You already got me here but you ain't bout to get me to drink" I said. "Ight then come let me show you my room" he said. I heart started beating fast. "No nigga are you fucking crazy" I said moving his arm. "Nothing like that I promise you can trust me" he said. I knew he was probably lying but I still found myself following him upstairs. We got to his room and I sat on the chair at his desk because I wasn't trying to sit on his bed. "Why you so awkward for" he said laughing and sitting on the edge of his bed. "Come sit with me" he said. "Nigga you is not about to peer pressure me" I said crossing my arms. "But your here aren't you why did you listen to me" he said with a smirk. "Why you keep doing this" I said. "You special Niyah you ain't like everyone else" he said all of a sudden. "Mike please don't do this" I said. "I know you feel the same way about me so I ain't bout to give up on you you might as well admit it now and not waste time" he said standing in front of me. I didn't reply I just sat and looked up at him. He took my hand and pulled me to stand up. Then he grabbed my face and kissed me I was about to pull away but I didn't and kissed him back. Next thing I knew we was on the bed and he was on top of me and we was still kissing. My mind kept telling me to go and run but I didn't want to. He hesitated before he look my top of but I let him until I was just in my underwear. "Are you sure you wanna do this" he said which kind of shocked me because I didn't think he was the type to ask although this was my first time I didn't have no regrets it was going to happen one day why not now. At first it hurt but then it got better. When we was done I put my clothes back on and Mike pulled me back to lay down next to him. "I hope you know that ain't bout to be the last time" he whispered in my ear. I didn't know what he meant maybe he thought of me as I fuck buddy which I didn't want or maybe he wanted to be with me which I didn't believe. I kissed me again softly then suddenly.
BANG
"The fuck is that" I said sitting up quickly. I looked over at Mike who was standing still.
BANG
BANG
BANG
"Shit" he said and he went under his bed and got out a gun. "Mike what the fuck is going on why do you have a gun" I screamed. "Shhhh" he said walking slowly towards the door. I could hear people running and screaming downstairs and bitch I wanted to join them. I is rushed towards the door but he held me back. "Stay in here I'll be right back" he said and left the room closing the door behind him.
To be continued...