Atl

Jordan

A few moments later Pg walked in. Diamond was sitting on the floor crying. Isareigh was sitting on the couch crying. I was pacing around the living room.
"Yo I'm sorry" he said and walked towards Diamond who had her head in her hands.

"We gon find her okay sis" he said but she didn't look up. He sighed and walked back towards me. I walked towards Diamond I crouched down.

"We going to go out and find her okay just stay here in case anyone comes back but don't call the police" I said and she still didn't look up. I walked to Pg and we left.

Diamond

The room was silent until a phone started ringing. I knew it wasn't my phone so I thought it was Isareigh's The phone stopped and started ringing again. It continued ringing for 10 minutes then I got annoyed.

"Can you just turn off your phone" I said.

"It ain't mine" isareigh replied.

I looked up with my swollen eyes and paused.

"Hold up" I said and got up and started looking around the room. Just as I suspected there was a phone laying under the table. It was a burner phone I waited for it to ring again then I answered it.

I waited for the other person to say something and Reigh walked towards me.

"Diamond" I heard a male voice say.

"Who is this" I said confused.

"The person who has your daughter"

I stood up straight and wiped my eyes.

"What do you want" I said in a serious tone.

"2 mil in clean cash" he said.

"2 mil?" I said shocked and Isareigh looked at me confused.

"I know who your lil baby daddy is I know 2 mil is nothing to him" he said

"Fine I'll get it but then I want my baby back without a hair on her head being touched" I said.

"Hold on that isn't it" he started "I heard you and your lil friends are running the streets out there" he said.

"I ain't running shit what are you talking about" I said confused.

"I heard you been catching a few bodies and I find that funny but entertaining so I got a job for you. You come out here and take care of somebody for me and you get Dream back" he said.

"What" I said.

"You heard me there's a drug lord out here in Atlanta that I need you to take out and for my own personal entertainment imma need you and them girls to do it if Jordan or any of his people do it you don't get Dream back and I got eyes everywhere" he said.

"Okay but if you hurt her I swear you won't see light again" I said and he laughed and ended the call.

"Who the fuck was that" Isareigh said and I told her what happened.