Baby

Jordan's POV
"When can I see her" I said to the nurse. "You will hear from her doctor shortly" she replied and walked passed me. I sighed and looked towards the waiting room. Teyanna, Angel and Pg was there sitting in silence. I felt so bad that Diamond was back here again and I felt like it was my fault.
3 hours later
I was sleeping on the waiting room chair when I got woken up. "Hello I'm Doctor Caine and I have some news about Diamond" the Doctor said. "Yes" I said standing up. "We have to speak to her parents are they here" he asked. "No they passed" I replied. "Any family members at all that might have taken her in" he asked and I shook my head. "Okay your her boyfriend right" he asked. "Yes I am and I'm sure she would share any information with me" I said. "Okay well she's doing fine she's resting but she did hit her head hard and may be getting migraines for the next couple weeks so you need to keep an eye on her" he said and I nodded. "She also sprained her elbow and will have to wear a cast for two to three weeks" he said. "Okay thanks" I said. "Oh and most importantly the baby is fine and healthy looks like you have a lucky baby on your hands" he said. I paused.
"Sorry" I said confused. "Oh did you not know I'm sorry I didn't realise your a father congratulations" he said. My head started spinning and I thought I was going to faint. I sat back in my chair with my head in my hands I didn't really know what I was feeling. "You can see her now but she's sleeping" he said. I followed him into the room she was staying in.
I saw her laying there peacefully and suddenly I felt so happy. I walked up to her bed and kissed her head. "Jordan" she said looking up at me. "Thank God your okay" I said then I kissed her. She smiled and looked at me. "Is it over" she asked. "Yes don't worry about that don't ever worry about that it's finished" I said. "And Diamond........ we're-"
"Pregnant" she said cutting me off "the doctor told me before I fell asleep" she said "Are you mad" she asked. "Mad no baby I'm so happy I love you" I said. "I love you too" she replied.
Niyah's POV
My eyes were puffy from tears. I spent the night with Malkia and Drea and they were trying to make me feel better but I felt like shit. I had no idea what the fuck I was going to do about this. I didn't know who I could tell. I definitely couldn't tell Jordan he'd literally kill me. And Diamond would be nice but she would obviously tell Jordan. So I'm fucked. I knew that today I had to go home today and Diamond was coming home from the hospital. All I know is that I can't tell anyone at this point. I have to figure something out soon before it becomes obvious.

**********

Diamond's POV
2 weeks later
"Im alright Jordan" I said pushed him away as he tried to help me to stand up. I had got my arm cast off but I still occasionally get migraines. I stood in front of the mirror and took a picture in Niyah's room.

"Damn soon my belly would be huge" I said

"Damn soon my belly would be huge" I said. "Yeah I know my son finna take all that space in there" Jordan said standing behind me with his arms around my stomach looking in the mirror. "And what tells you it's gonna be a boy" I said looking up at him. "Because I know trust me" he said smiling.  Niyah walked in. "Sorry am I interrupting something" she said pausing at the doorway. "No we was just doing some laundry and I got distracted by the mirror" I said smiling. She gave me a half smile and sat on her bed. "Jordan can you take these clothes downstairs I'll be there in a second" I said and he left. "Niyah are you alright" i asked sitting next to her. "Yeah I'm alright" she said giving me a fake smile. "Well I know you ain't you been acting weird since I got back is something wrong" I said. "No I'm fine just tired" she said. Suddenly she got up and ran out of the room. I ran after her and found her in the bathroom on her knees throwing up in the toilet. "Oh my gosh Niyah" I said getting down to her level and holding her hair back. When she was done I gave her tissue to wipe her mouth. "Are you sick" I said touching her forehead. "I think so maybe someone at school could have given me something" she said. "Alright go to bed and I'll bring you some medicine" I said. I went downstairs to the kitchen where Jordan was pouring himself a drink. I got a cup and filled it with water. "Niyah's suck she just threw up she thinks she might have caught something from school" I said. "Oh alright tell her that she won't go to school for a couple of days" he said and I nodded.
Niyah's POV
I felt like crying. I had started to have pregnancy symptoms which is not good because soon my stomach will start growing and people will start realising then I'm really fucked. I started at the ceiling of my room. I needed a serious plan. Only my friends knew and they couldn't help me with this so now what do I do. I can't keep on running from the truth because it will soon catch up with me. I still don't know what I'm going to do baby wise. I know I can't look after I child I haven't even changed a diaper before but I don't believe in abortions and I never thought I would do that. But I guess circumstances have changed.
To be continued...