Goodbye

Pg's POV
I got to Angel's house and opened the door. I walked around the house and couldn't see her anywhere. I opened the bedroom door and she was sitting on the bed with Ranell in her arms watching TV. "What you doing here again" she said calmly. "Why you acting like you ain't happy to see me" I said smiling a leaned over to give her a kiss but she turned her head. "What's up with you" I said frowning and picking up Ranell. "We got to stop" she said suddenly. I slowly sat down on the bed at her feet. "What you mean. Stop what" I asked. "This we need to stop this"she said playing with her fingernails. "I'm confused" I said looking at Ranell who was playing with my chain. "Peter I'm grown I have a kid and so do you. You might want to run wild and fuck two girls but I want to find someone and settle down. I can't do this shit no more pg I got to think about my son what happens when he gets old enough to catch onto what's happening" she said and I saw her eyes water. "You don't get it that's why I'm here. Teyanna wants to know what been going on and I'm going to tell her because I want to be with you" I said. "Are you fucking crazy" she said I little loudly then paused and looked at Ranell. "If you tell her about us how you think she gonna feel. You living in a fuc- in a dream" she said. "Fuck all that Angel I ain't leaving you or my son im telling her tonight" I said as I passed Ranell back to her.
Jordan's POV
"Nigga is you finna tell us who shot you in the leg or should I shoot you in the other one" I said to the guy you was wrapped up in a chair. "I can't fucking tell you anything but trust me I ain't snake it I did you would have been shot right now" he said. I looked over at Cey who was looking at me. "So if you really with me why can't you tell me who it is" I said. "Because there person isn't really against you but that's all I can say trust me you don't want to know but you ain't at risk well not from her anyway" he said then paused because he realised he fucked up. "Her?" Said Cey looking at me. "Can you let me go now" he said. I nodded and my workers let him go. "Did you hear that nigga and girl is the one who shot him" Cey said turning to me "and he said she's on your side" he said lighting his blunt. He took a puff and passed it to me. "My nigga I know you ain't thinking right now. Who do you know that is a female on your side that is crazy enough to shoot a nigga" he said. "Aye it's not her man leave that shit alone all that matters is we don't have to go to war let's get out of here" I said walking out.
Teyanna's POV
I looked at the clock and it was 9:48pm. I heard the front door unlock and Pg walk in. He came into the living room and looked at me. He didn't say anything he just sat next to me. "Okay I promised you the truth and that's what your going to get" he started. "I love you Teyanna I really do and I feel like I always will but I can't hid the fact that we aren't supposed to he together"he said. I paused and looked at him slowly "what do you mean" I said calmly. "Sometimes love Can't save a relationship maybe we should use the love that we got for eachother to be friends" he said. "Okay Peter cut the fucking crap I may be fucking stupid for trusting you but I ain't a fool. Who is she" I shouted. He sighed and put his hands in his head. "There ain't nobody" he said not looking up at me. "Don't fucking lie to me" I shouted with tears running down my face. "You don't know her" he said quietly. I nodded slowly and stood up. "Goodbye Pg" I said then I left.