Snakes get buried

Pg's POV
I pulled up to Brittany's house and knocked on the door. She opened the door and she was in a robe with her her tied in a messy bun like she had just woken up. She opened the door wider so that I could come in. I looked around in the house to see if anything was wrong or on fire. "What's the problem" I said turning around to look at her. "You" she said standing in front of the door after she locked it. "Come on stop playing with me I have shit to do and you here talking shit. Why the fuck did you call me here" I said. "I think you've forgotten that I'm your sons mother" she said. "Okay and what the fuck do you want" I said getting frustrated. "When was the last time you saw your son" she said crossing her arms. "Ummmm I can't remember" I said. "They day you fucking met him he don't even know you his father" she said. "And who's fault is that" I said. "Yours you the one that nutted in me" she said. "Biggest mistake" I mumbled. "What was that" she said screwing your her face. "Ight I'm leaving because clearly there is no emergency" I said kissing my teeth. I gently pushed past her and opened the front door. "Wait I love you" she said. "Shut the fuck up" I said and closed the door behind me. As I walked back towards my car and called Jordan again. Still no answer.
Jordan's POV
I was sitting with Diamond and Niyah in the living room. There was a loud banging at the front door. I quickly stood up. "Stay in here" I said and walked towards the door. I looked through the peephole and saw Pg's stupid ass standing outside my door. I opened the door. "The fuck is your problem knocking on my door like what when you know I got my sister and pregnant girlfriend up I here" I said. "Nigga where your phone at I been calling you" he said looking around nervously. "I turned it off people kept calling me i was with Diamond and we found ou-". "The warehouse got raided and niggas been calling you cause youngers got shot and you here playing happy families" he said. "Shit" I said. "What's going on" said Diamond coming from behind me. "Hey Di we just got some shit to sort out real quick he should be back later" he said. "Mhhhhhm right" she said crossing her arms. I kissed her on the check and grabbed my coat. "I gotta go I'll call you" I said and ran out of the house closing the door behind me.
Diamond's POV
"Well Jordan's gone he's got........ work" I said going back into the living and sitting next to Niyah who was watching the movie we started. She looked at me and rolled her eyes cause she already knew what I was talking about. The doorbell rang and I got up to answer it. I figured it was Jordan and he forgot something. I opened the door and saw Teyanna looking stressed. "Hey girl what's up" I said letting her in. "Listen I have something very important to tell you so I'm just going to say it straight away" she said. "Okay go on" I said confused. "You have a sister" she said. I paused in confusion. "What do you mean I got a sister" I asked. "Your.... Bd had a two kids Dequan and a girl her name is Isareigh it was on the police files" she said. I stood still speechless for what felt like 5 minutes. "There's no way" I said "That's probably just his old bitches child not his and plus it doesn't change anything he wasn't my father so she isn't my sister" I said. "Are you guys okay" said Niyah walking into the hallway. "Hey sis yeah we good" Teyanna said giving her a hug then Niyah went back into the living room. There was a silence then she said "I think you should meet her" she said. "What" I said shaking me head. "You need closure she's your sister your real blood sister. You know you feel bad because all your real blood family is gone well here she is. And just because 2 of your family members were evil and betrayed you doesn't mean that she will too" she said. "No I'm not meeting her and I'm fine I don't need any closure" I said walking into the kitchen. "Diamond I've known you since before I capsule walk I now when your okay and when your not and when you pretend to be" she said following me into the kitchen. "Okay fine I'll meet her to let her know I exist then I'll never speak to her gain just for you peace of mind" I said. "Good I'll come with you and I'll set everything up just be ready for brunch tomorrow" she said. "Wait what you already planned that shit" I said turning to face her crossing my arms and scrunching you my face. "You just need a push that's all" she said grabbing the bowl of popcorn I just made "Anyways what y'all watching" she said walking into the living room.
Jordan's POV
"Where the fuck was you when we got raided" I said holding on of your workers by the shirt. "I i I" he stuttered. "Nigga this ain't how we gon find out" Pg said moving my hands off him. "Well someone must have snaked" I said "No one but the people who work here now where this place is so we have a bitch in our hands" I said taking out my gun from my belt. "Call everyone to get here now and no ones leaving until I found out who betrayed me" I said. After a few minutes all the people we worked with arrived and came inside the warehouse. They all stood in a line in front of me, Pg and Cey. "However did it speak up now cause you niggas got me pissed I was chilling at home with my wife and y'all got me down here with some bullshit" said Cey walking in front of them. "Aye you" I said to a nigga that was hella sweating. "Where were you when we got raided" I asked approaching. "I was in the back" he said. "And you mean to tell me you ain't hear or see anything" I asked. " I did I i was there w when it all happened" he said. "And you ain't get shot or hurt how come" I asked. "Aye nigga I ain't got time for this I will but two holes in your fucking brain without hesitation so fucking tell me if it was you hey maybe if you tell the truth we can make a deal" said Cey interrupting me. "Okay okay I I got forced to they followed me here and said they would kill my family if I didn't leave the back door open and walk away so I did" he said shaking "Please man I did it for my family Jordan you have a family I'm sure you would have done the same" he said looking at me. "Nah see the difference between you and me is that I would have shot this nigga in the head for even talking about my family I wouldn't have snaked the people that feed you and out food on your back see that's some snack shit" i said holding the gun to his head. "Nah I got this" Cey said moving my hand. "As I said we can make a plan rewarding you for you act of honesty" he said "so you have 30 seconds to get the fuck out of my sight before I change my mind and I better not see you again your you'll be dead" he added. He started running then suddenly
BANG
BANG
BANG
"Now let that be a lesson for the rest of you niggas you mess with us and you end up like that nigga" Cey said pointing to him laying on the ground. "Someone clean that shit and find out who the fuck stole I need to get home to my wife" he said lighting a blunt.
To be continued