Orders

KC's POV
I rushed towards the car looking around anxiously. "I can't do this anymore" I said as i got in the passenger of his car. "What do you mean you can't do it this is only the beginning"he said smoking a blunt and looking out the window. There was trap music playing loudly in the car and smoke filled up the whole car. I looked behind me and there was two niggas sitting there staring at me with guns on their laps. "They are getting onto me okay I left my house like you said but I forgot something and when I went back I saw Jordan's car parked in front of my house. Good thing I got away before they saw me" I explained. "Then make sure they don't find you and don't give them a reason to suspect you. Go back to the warehouse start moving weight again" he said still not looking in my direction. "No I said I'm done I can't do this anymore those niggas will kill me if they found out"I said. "And I said your not fucking finished ight you finna go back there and keep working and you finna get me my damn product or I'll shoot you and your baby momma. I call shots round here bitch now get the fuck out my car and don't do anything stupid"he said looking at me this time. I got out and started walking not knowing where I was going or what I was gonna do.
Diamond's POV
"Open the fuck up" I shouted knocking on Pg's door. "I ain't leaving til you let me in"I added. After about five minutes the door opened and I could have screamed. "What the fuck has been going with you" I said as I walked in. His hair was a mess, his eyes were bright red and the whole house reeked of weed. I walked towards the couch and saw a white line of power, a half empty bottle of rum and a bag of weed. I turned around and looked at him. "So you doing coke now"I said crossing me arms. "Stop talking so loud and go feed your kid or something" he said as he laid down on the couch in front of me. "You mean the one in my stomach nigga what the fuck has been going on I asked Jordan and Angel and now ones fucking heard from you in days I thought you were missing" I said. "Might as well be" he said. "Peter Jefferson my best fucking friend talk to me I miss you homie this is not you"I said looking at the drugs then at him. "My life has gone to shit Diamond" he started "I ain't got nothing left" he added. "what happened" i said sitting next to him. "My mother died" he said. I paused and my eyes instantly filled with tears. "Wha-what when" i said wiping my eyes before the tear fell down. "A couple weeks ago,it was cancer she never told me she had it i would've flew out and stayed with her but she lied....... to protect me"he said getting choked up. "That's the kind of person your mother was she loved you so much and she knew what she was doing she didn't want you to hurt an d worry"i said. "well i am now ain't i and i got two fucking kids all of a sudden and i cant do this shit no more"he said. "shut the fuck up ight i'm not gonna let you do this to yourself think about baby Ranell seeing you like this" i said "come on get up and go take a shower i'm gonna spend today getting pg back" i said pulling him off the couch.
Niyah's POV
I was sitting in my room because I still wasn't allowed to go out and I heard something at my window. I went towards it and saw Mike standing outside looking up. I opened the window and looked at him. "Nigga what the fuck" I said. "Let me in" he said. "You trippin I'm not letting you in we haven't spoken in how long" I said. "Please I ain't got no place else to go" he said. I sighed and closed the window. I went downstairs and let him in. "Diamond and Jordan ain't here but they will be back soon so you can't stay for long" I said. He looked around before coming inside and I closed the door. "What's going on" I said. He sat on the bottom step of the staircase and looked down at his stairs. "I wanted to reach out sooner but shit been hot" he said. "How" I said crossing my arms. "My brothers friend got shot in my house and since then it's been war"he said. "With who" I asked. "Your brother" he replied. "Fuck you mean my brother he ain't worried bout you no more he worried bout some other shit now" I said confused. "Just cause he ain't dealing with it don't mean it's over he got his crew after us" he said. "So how is that my problem" i said. "Niyah he was like a brother to me don't you have a heart" he said. "Well guess what nigga you and your brother tried to kill my real brother remember" I said with attitude. "Okay okay but look I don't think it was Jordan that shot him" he said. "Didn't you just say that-" "I know what I said but someone saw our front door open and when in and saw him dead then shortly after Jordan came with his people and quickly left he was already dead before Jordan came" he said. "Okay so what you said that Jordan's people were after you too it's was probably one of his youngers" I said. "Nah if I was Jordan wouldn't show up and the scene cause he would know the job was done" he said. "Okayyyy I don't give a fuck shit has nothing to do with me" I said. "I still love you" he said. "Ight it's time for you to leave visiting hours are over" I said. "No just here me out I came here because you the only one that I know really cares" he said. "Cared past tense what makes you think I still have feelings for you" I said. "When you opened the front door" he said smirking. "Bye" I said unlocking the front door. "Yoo chill and listen to me I need your help" he said.
Landea's POV
"Where the fuck are we going" I said. "Just shut up we're nearly there" she said. We was sitting in the car and Jasmine was taking me somewhere she said it was to take care of something. We was in a weird scary neighbourhood that I didn't recognise. She parked the car in front of an old house and took the of her seatbelt. "Stay here if I'm not back in 5 come find me" she said. "Okay your scaring me what are you up to" I said. "Don't worry about it" She said as she left. I waited about 8 minutes then got out to look for her. I walked in the old junk house and walked down the hallway then I heard her voice. "Okay this is what she looks like I'm giving you half the money now and half later on make sure Yh handle it neatly no mess" she said. I hid behind the door and watched them. She was talking to a guy. "What did you say her name was again" he asked. "Diamond" she said. "Mhhhmm Diamond she bad too" he said. "You can have all your fun with her I just need her gone" she said. "Damn what she do to you for you to come after a pregnant woman" he said. "Love is stronger then anything this is the right thing for everybody" she said. I quickly rushed back to the car in shock. I know she wanted Diamond out the way but I didn't think she would get this far. I didn't know what I was going to do about this but I can't let it happen.
To be continued....