It's time

Diamond's POV
"Noooo" I screamed then opened my eyes. I looked up at Tristan who was slowly lowering his gun. I could hear Niyah crying heavily. I slowly turned in the direction of Angel and my jaw dropped.
Pg's POV
I took out my phone and called Angels phone. There was no reply. I was outside her house so I just went towards the door and knocked on it. I needed her to know where her friend was and to make sure Ranell was safe. The was not reply so I pushed the door and it was unlocked. I walked in and the tv was on but there was no one in the house. I knew Angel would never leave her door unlocked and her car was outside so I knew something wasn't right. I quickly took out my phone and called my mom. "Hello" she said "Ma is Ranell with you" I said. "Yes why didn't Angel tell you" she said. "Oh yeah my bad I must have forgot Imma call you later" I said then hang up the phone. I tried to call Teyanna and there was no reply. I called Jordan and he picked up "yo what is it I'm bout to pull up to the address" he said. "Jordan they got all them" I said.
Diamond's POV
"Angel?" I said confused as I saw Angel sitting still with her head down and now blood what's so ever. Angel slowly looked up looking confused. I looked at Tristan and he signed for me to be quiet and pointed at the mic then I realised what he was doing. I started to fake cry. Suddenly I heard a bunch of gun shots. "Jordan" I said with a sigh of relief. "Are you sure" he said. The gun shots continued. "Yes I'm pretty sure"I said. "Ight this is what we're gonna do" he said untying me. "I'm finna give y'all some weapons and we gone try get out of her whilst everyone out there is distracted" he said untying Angel. "How can we trust you I mean you still have your mic on" I said. "You really think there sitting listen to the mic when there being attacked by Jordan" he said. "Right okay lets do it" I said standing up. Suddenly I felt a huge wave of pain in my stomach. "Owwww" I yelled holding on to my stomach. "Diamond?" Angel said walking towards me. "Are you good" said Teyanna when she got untied. "Yes yes I'm fine" I said standing up straight again. "Good" she said then turned towards Tristan and slapped him across the face "Fuck you" she said whilst Angel just looked at her. Niyah ran to me and hugged me when she got untied. "Are you okay" I said checking her for any bruises. "Yes please let's just get out of here" she said wiping her tears. Tristan gave all of us loaded guns. I took one step and heard a splash. I looked down and saw a puddle of water at my feet followed by more pain. "Fuck Diamond your water broke" Angel said. "Shit" Tristan said looking at me. "I'm okay let's go" I said. "Are you sure" Teyanna said. "Yes what else am I gonna do wait here" I said. "True let's go" She said. "Niyah stay behind me at all times I got you" I said "Tristan you will be in front of me guiding us and Teyanna you'll be at the back with Angel in the middle now let's go" I said and everyone nodded. Tristan opened the door and we heard nothing but gun shots and shouting. I closed my eyes for a second hoping Jordan was alright then we started walking. He took us through the building to the back. We made it there safely and he opened the back door. "Yo what the fuck is going on" someone yelled from behind us. "You guys should go NOW" he said "my cars in the back" he said giving Angel the keys. "No what about Jordan" I said. "Diamond your bout to have a baby" Angel said. "I'm not giving birth without Jordan" I said crossing my arms. "We have to go now before we all get killed" Teyanna said. "No" I said being stubborn. Suddenly heard footsteps running towards us from outside. "Pg?" I said as he turned the corner and faced us. "The fuck y'all doing here safe aren't you supposed to be kidnapped or some shit" he said catching his breathe. "He helped us" I said looking at Tristan who looked nervous. "So this mother fucker took you Huh" he said looking and Tristan with and evil eye. "I didn't know it was finna be them" Tristan said. "I should but I hole in you right now" Pg said pointing his gun at him. "Ahhhh" I screamed as I felt the pain again. "What happened did he hurt you" Pg said looking at me confused. "Nope her water broke" said Teyanna. "Shit" he said looking at me "ummm what should I do" he said. "She wants Jordan" Angel said. "That's gonna be a bit of a problem because is in there busy saving your life" he said. At the moment someone came up behind us with his gun facing us.
BANG
BANG
BANG
Pg shot his without hesitation like it was nothing. I could see Niyah jump so I put my arm around her. "We need to get out of here" said Angel "this can't be good for her mental health" she added looking at Niyah. "Is he there by himself" I asked. "Nah he good trust me" Pg replied. "Okay let's go" I said feeling upset because Jordan wasn't going to be there. We turned around and started walking towards the car.

Suddenly a heard a gunshot but I sounded closer then the others. "Ahhhhhhh" I heard a voice scream. "Jordan!" I said recognising his voice.

To be continued...