Going down

Jordan's POV
Diamond told me to meet her in some area to talk about what happened. To be honest I'm confused as to why I have to come here of all places. It was some quiet neighbourhood with barely any people around and no houses. I hoped out the car and stood outside a closed down cafe where Diamond said I should meet her at. Suddenly a black mini van pulled up in front of me and I already knew what was going on. This was a set up. I bunch of niggas came out the car but I only really recognised one. Chris. He was wearing all black tracksuit with his hood up looking at me like he's won. There wasn't any point in me pulling out my gun because I was out numbered. "Jordan my nigga long time no see how you been" Chris said now standing in front of me. "You should know that already since you been seeing my girl" I said. "Oh yeah I'm sorry about that but the thing is she's mine's now as you can see she set you up which means she's riding for me not you" he said smiling. "Ight I'm done with all this talking of you gonna shoot me do it already ive had enough" I said rolling my eyes. "Ight your choice" he said pointing his gun at me. "Any last words" he said. "Yeah actually I do" I started.
Chris's POV
"Me and Diamond are forever and if you think she finna turn on me for some random ass nigga that she known for 5 minutes you high on some different shit" he said. I looked at the reflection in the cafe window and I saw something behind me. I turned around and there was like 50 niggas standing there with guns pointed towards me and my homeboys. "Fuck" I said dropping my gun and putting my hands up.
Angel's POV
I left Ranell with Pg's mom because Diamond called me and told me that Pg got taken by some niggas and sent me his location saying I had to go get him. I know that I wasn't as tuff as Diamond is I mean she's pretty much a thugett but I'm too soft for that but Pg hits home. And I'm the one that got him in this mess it's only right I get him out. I pulled up to this abandoned building and my heart started breathing heavily. Diamond told me not many people should be there because they all went after Jordan so this was my chance. I got out the car I went inside. I walked down to the basement. The whole building was quiet and empty. I tip toed through and I saw Pg sitting in a chair wrapped up with his head hanging down and blood all over him. I quickly ran up to him in tears. "Peter baby wake up are you okay" I said lifting his head up. He had a bunch of bruises and marks all over his face and he looked at me threw one eye which was nearly shot. I mumbled something but I couldn't hear him. "What did you say" I asked. He mumbled again but I still couldn't hear him. I got closer to him. "Behind you" he said.
Jordan's POV
"Ight man please don't do this man" Chris started begging. "I hope you don't think I'm gonna let you live after you tried to take my girl tried to get her to set me up took my nigga pg to God knows where and tried to kill me are you stupid" I said pointing a gun at his head. "Plea-"
BANG
BANG

Angel's POV
BANG
BANG
I quickly turned around a shot twice without even properly seeing. Lucky it hit the guy that was behind me.
BANG
I shot once more just to make sure.
I can't believe I caught my first body but I wasn't even thinking about that right now. I untied Pg and hugged him tightly. "I'm so so so so sorry I can't believe I nearly lost you" I said squeezing him. "Hey it's alright I'm here I'm good" he replied.
Diamond's POV
I was on my way to Angel to help her out. I told her to wait for me before she went inside but I know she ain't listen. I called Teyanna but she didn't pick up. I called Miya and she picked up after the third time. "Hey where are you" I said. "Diamond I can't come" she said sniffing. "What why not" I said confused. "Cey is at the police station for questioning he's been there for hours I don't know what's going on" she said sobbing. "Fuck. Okay calm down it's gonna be fine what got thing handled on this side just stay strong okay it will be alrig-"
CRASH
To be continued...