I can't lie

Diamond's POV
"Jordan" I said looking over at him. He was laying down next to me in our bed watching Netflix. "What's up" he said turning towards me and putting his arm on the side of my thigh and rubbing it. "I'm worried about Niyah" I said. "What about her" he replied. "This pregnancy I think we have been neglecting it" I said. He sighed. "I know your not the happiest about it but we can't pretend it's not happening" I started "she hasn't had a scan or a check up and shit I can't even see her baby bump what if the baby isn't growing properly" I said. He sighed again and looked up at the tv then back at me. "I'll talk to her Ight" he said then looked back at the tv. "Now please" I said smiling. "Fine" he said then gave me a kiss and walked out.
Niyah's POV
I was chilling in my room doing homework when there was a knock on my door. "Come in" I said. Jordan walked in and closed the door behind him. Shit. "What's up bro" I said putting my pen down and looking up at him. He sat at the edge of my bed looking at me like he was thinking of what to say. "How you been" he said awkwardly and looking down at the floor. "I been fine" I said looking at him weirdly. "I'm talking about the err you know the..... baby" he said. "The baby is fine" I said getting a bit hot. "How come you haven't been to any check ups or anything" he said "You should be able to find out the gender now" he added. "For fucks sake Jordan there's no baby the baby is gone okay are you happy" I shouted. He just froze for what felt like forever and I was waiting for him to explode. "What did you say" he said confused. "I said my baby is gone I had a miscarriage". At that moment Diamond rushes in and heard what I said. She stood by the door in shock whilst Jordan just stared at me. Suddenly he came up to me and hugged him and I couldn't help but break down crying into his shoulders. "Why did my life have to turn out like this" I mumbled into his now damp hoodie. "It's okay Ight it's gonna be okay" I said.
Miya's POV
I sat on the counter in the kitchen as Cey was cooking me a meal. "Damn it smells good I can't lie" I said. "See I told you stop playing with me I can cook" he said smiling. "Ight we will see how it tastes though"I said. Suddenly there was a loud knock at the front door. Cey quickly looked up and stopped what he was doing. He grabbed the gun from his hip. "Hey bae relax put that shit away imma get it" I said. "Hell naw stay here" he said. "I'll look through the peephole what if it's a neighbour and you out here pulling out a strap" I said walking towards the door. I looked through the peep hole and saw the police. "Shit bae put it away for real it's the feds" I said. He left quickly then came back. I opened the door slightly and looked at them not greeting them. "Hello sorry to disturb your evening but my name is Detective Jackson and this is my college Detective Dickson I am aware that you may have had a visit before am I right" he said and I nodded. "Well there was an issue in the investigation and the two the cane earlier were removed from the case now we are taking over" he said. I could hear Cey standing behind the door listening. "Is Cey Fernandez here by any chance" he asked. "No he just stepped out and I got food on the stove so if you don't mind" I said. "Uhhhh right okay that's fine but I will arrange for you to come to the station for questioning for both of you" he said then there both left. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck" I said after I locked the door. Cey just looked at me not knowing what to say. "Cey tell me what happened that night you can't hid it from me anymore cause imma be alone in that room and they will be asking me questions I need to know how to help you" I said stressing. "Don't worry about it the less you know the better stop stressing I'll speak a lawyer everything g will be fine" he said. "Fine nothing is fine there's police showing up at my doorstep frequently like it's a fucking McDonald's drive thru" I shouted pacing back and forth. "They didn't accuse me of anything and they clearly don't have any evidence otherwise they would arrest me they are just looking for something anything to give to a judge don't worry about it I ain't going anywhere"he said hugging me.
Diamond's POV

I pulled up the the restaurant I was supposed to meet Teyanna at for brunch

I pulled up the the restaurant I was supposed to meet Teyanna at for brunch. I looked through the window and saw her already sitting at a table for three with another girl but her back was facing me. I mentally prepared myself then walked in. Teyanna stood up when she saw me and hugged me. "Hey mama how was your night" she said rubbing my belly. "It was Ight" I said but wasn't really focusing. I saw the girl that I'm guessing was my sister.

 I saw the girl that I'm guessing was my sister

"Hey" she said awkwardly but with a smile. "Hey" I replied then sat down. There was an awkward silence but then she said "look I don't want there to be any beef between us as we didn't know about each other"she said. "Why would there be beef" I asked. "When my mom told me about you not to long ago I can't lie I didn't want anything to do with you because I saw it as you were the child who he lived with and had a family with and my mom was the side chick he lied to and didn't care about and then dumbed us" she said "but when I found about about what happened to you and I looked into it more I realised it wasn't your faults and I'm sorry I ever felt like that towards you" she added. "It's okay I didn't really want to meet you either but I didn't know about you until yesterday" I said "so is there anything else I need to know about this messed up family tree" I said sipping Teyanna's drink. "I think I met you once when we was little my mom briefly told me about it. She said that man took me to you and your moms house and left me there for the day whilst he went to do God knows what and your mom looked after me despite everything. I'm sorry for your loss by the way" she said "well anyways afterwards my mom found out and came to get me and kind of caused a scene but she ain't tell me anything else about it" she added. "Wow well I didn't know I thing about you so I guess that was his best kept secret because even when he told me it all he still didn't tell me about you I wonder why" I said thinking. "Probably because you didn't want you to know" Teyanna said. "No but he was going to kill me he wanted me to know everything before I died he told me about Dequan but why not you" I said "Isareigh do you think I could talk to your mom" I said after a long silence.
To be continued....
Sorry for not being consistent imma try my best but I'm gonna be busy then next few days x
Make sure you vote and comment x