To Florida

"What" Teyanna said confused as we all was. "I know who snitched on Cey" she said. "Who" I asked. "His ex she's some jealous bitch called Karley apparently she wanted him and he said he was married and she went and snitched on him" she said. "How you know" i asked. "I got an anonymous text but the person had all the receipts and facts" she said. "Where she stay at" I asked. "Florida" she replied. "Then we going out there" I said. "What" Angel said "I'm sorry Miya you know I love you but this is crazy" she added.

"Angel she's the only piece holding this case together without her there is no case" Miya said looking drained. "And what do you think is going to happen when they find her body we and Cey are going to look really suspicious" Angel said. "We not finna kill her stupid" Teyanna said calmly. "Oh were not" I said. "No Diamond were going to shake her up and get her to change her story so that they have to close the case" Teyanna said. "I'm sorry Teyanna I didn't know you was all hood now" I said smiling. "I been spending too much time with you" she replied. "Alright bet we going to Florida" I said then I paused "shit what about Dream" I said. "We can bring her with us and Isareigh" Angel said. "What is Jordan going to say about that" i said. "We could see we going for a break you don't need to tell him shit until it's over it's not like you haven't done it before" she said.

I thought I bout the last time we plotted something and I had to lie to Jordan. I nearly lost him but if I told him he would stop me and go out there himself and that wouldn't be good for anyone.  I sighed and looked at everyone "fine I'm in" I said knowing that they couldn't do it without me. "I'm coming" Niyah said coming from behind everyone. "Excuse me lady" I said crossing me arms. "I said I'm coming" she said. "No the fuck your not your staying here where you safe" I said. "I know you ain't talking bout safe I shot a nigga upstairs remember and plus you bringing Dream anddd your the one that's bringing the danger you ain't hunting down no gang bangers you hunting down some jealous bitch she ain't going to do anything" she said. All of her points were valid so i decided to let her come.

We went back upstairs to Jordan and Pg acting like normal. "What was y'all talking about for so long" Jordan said rolling a blunt. "Girl shit talking about feelings you know how it is" I said and he nodded his head. Things went quiet and pg got up to leave. I hugged him and he and Jordan did there handshake and he left.

——————————

2 weeks later
It was finally the day where we were going to Florida. We had to wait a couple of weeks before leaving so that it didn't look suspicious. I packed my bag as Jordan played with Dream on the bed. "I miss y'all" he said grabbing me by the waist and pulling me onto him. I giggled and kissed him. "We'll be back in a couple days" I replied then get off him to pack Dreams bag. "Make sure to fucking call me Ight so go off acting to crazy and forget you got a nigga at home" he said picking up Dream who was laying on the bed sucking her thumb as usual. I got her dressed and took a picture of her.

I looked at the pict and smiled as I posted it on my ig

I looked at the pict and smiled as I posted it on my ig. I left her and Jordan in the room and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

 I left her and Jordan in the room and went to the bathroom to get dressed