Onto you

Diamond's POV
Me and Miya pulled up outside a warehouse. "Are you sure we shouldn't call the other girls" she said as she parked the car. "Yes if the boy notice that we leaving the house a lot and they talk to eachother about it there going to know that we are up to something" I said "besides ain't nothing going to happen to us we good". "I'm sorry for everything that happens Diamond I know that it wasn't much but I could have done more to be there for you" she said. "It's alright Miya right now your the only one out of all of them that I can really hang out with you didn't really do any damage". We walked outside the warehouse and tried to open the door but it wouldn't open. "Of course. They wouldn't just leave the door unlocked" she said sighing. I looked around at the neighbourhood. They wasn't a single soul on the streets not a single shop open and a car only drove passed once every hour just to get threw to the other side. "Follow me" I said as I started walking around the building. We got to the back and there was an old door. "You see if anything was to happen here and they needed to run I don't think they would have time to lock doors so they must leave threw the back and never open the front door" I said. I pulled the door handle and it opened. "Bitch you smart smart" Miya said laughing as she followed me in. The warehouse was old and abandoned it looked like it was under construction but never finished. We walked threw to a door. "It's locked" I said after I tried pulling the handle. "This must be where they keep the stuff" Miya said. We walked upstairs into a big room that locked like a hall. The floor was cement that crackled under I feet as we walked . I walked over to one side and Miya walked to the other. There was a small wooden table with draws each one contained guns and weapons. "Hey Di look over here" she said. I walked over to her and she was staring at the floor. As I got closer I saw a massive blood stain. I looked around and there was other blood stains on the walls around the room. "Looks like someone betrayed them" I said sighing. "You think that it... they killed someone here that's why they acting weird" she said. "Yeah sure but they've done this shit before this time it's different it's like.... like there scared of something" I said. "You don't like it was an innocent person do you someone that could lead to a police case" she said. I put my head in my hand and took a deep breath. "I don't know"

********

I went to the nail salon to try and live a normal life. I tired to forget about what I saw this morning before it became a big problem. "Heyyy Diamond" said my nail artist Stacy. "Heyyy stace long time no see" I said hugging her. "Where you been you used to come every night what happened you haven't been cheating on my with another nail artist have you" she said smiling and showing me to the chair. "Of course not I just been working a lot recently" I said putting my hands out so she could start. "Oh you started working again that good what you work as" she said as she starting filing my nails. "I actually have a clothing line" I said. "What bitch I know you lying" she said shocked. "No for real I do it's called Diamond clothing it's just kicking off but I think it will do well I'm planning on maybe opening a shop hiring some workers I already have some big people promoting it it's going to blow up" I said. "Girl I'm soo happy for you when it comes out make sure you forward the link to me imma be rocking that shit" she said smiling.
Jordan's POV
I was sitting at home chilling when I got a phone call. "Yo" I said. "What's up" said Pg. "Nothing much how about you" I said smoking my blunt. "Teyanna be bugging man" he said sighing. "How you mean" I said sitting up. "Last night she was just acting needy as fuck like that got me mad and to be honest I didn't really want her near me at the moment... I don't know she was just extremely annoying to me" he said. "Hmmmmm my nigga it sounds to me like you've been looking elsewhere" I said. "What you mean" he replied. "Since the day I met you, you been obsessed with Teyanna everything she did was amazing to you and now shits changing so too me it seems like you found something new that's what happened with my ex and Diamond when I met Diamond we was broken up but still fucking when I met Diamond she was no longer attractive to me so I cut shit off" I said. "Mmmm I don't know I think it has something to do with the other night" he continued. "You know what that your saying that I've realised that Diamond be acting different too she stay asking me questions and leaving the house with no explanation and shit" I said. "You don't think they onto us" he asked. "Nah Diamond to upfront to do shit behind my back she would just come up to me and ask me that shit" I said then I heard a knock at the door. "Hold on imma call you back someone at the door" I said and hang up the phone. I wasn't expecting any visitors as I grabbed my gun and put it in the side of my jeans. I looked through the eye hole saw a girl standing with her back facing the door. I slowly opened the door and saw her. "Niyah What are you doing here"
To be continued...