Not the same

Jordan's POV
"I'm so sick of you I swear" Diamond said wrapping a bandage around my leg. "What did I do" I said staring at her. "You need to act your fucking age running around here in these streets acting childish why the fuck you fighting in the streets for with a bunch of kids fuck wrong with you" she shouted. "I'm sorry Di I couldn't control myself" I said. "You bout to be a father and you can't control yourself with a bunch of teenagers giving attitude are you for real what the fuck is gonna happen when our child gets here huh" she continued. "Well are child is going to know not to get pregnant" I said. "You never fucking know that's what being a parent is it's a fucking guessing game and that ain't it. You running round here on your drug dealer shit when you got a whole family" she said. "I said I'll stop it's a process" I said. "You say this every time since I met you. I can't deal with this no more figure your shit out and start making adult decisions for once" she said then stormed out. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. Although I could see where Diamond is coming from this shit ain't over I'm not gonna let someone shoot me and get away with it. That puts a weak label on my back that I can't have.
Niyah's POV
"What the fuck is wrong with you" I said on the phone to mike stressing out. "How many times did I tell you leave the house you had one job not fucking call people are you crazy" I added. "I don't know why you are stressing because your brother is the one who got shot not me therefore next time tell your brother to stay home" he said. "I swear if I was there I would punch you right now. My brother got shot because your brother pulled a gun to a fist fight now that your people have made it into a gun fight it's war and your all fucked" I said then hang up the phone. The door swung open and too my surprise it was Jordan. He hadn't looked or said anything to me since yesterday. "Start packing your shit your leaving" he said calmly. "Wait what to where" I said sitting up in urgency. "Don't know don't care go to mom or something I can't take care of you" he said. My eyes started watering as I thought of what to do. "You can't just leave me I have no where to go" I said walking towards him. "You should have thought about that before you opened your legs and got me shot" he said grabbing boxes. "Please Jordan you can't do this to me your my brother your all I've got" I begged. "You'll find something else to rely on" he said coldly.

************

Angel's POV

"Hey Mrs Wife how you been" I said hugging Miya before she sat at the table

"Hey Mrs Wife how you been" I said hugging Miya before she sat at the table. "Amazing how bout you" she said. "To be honest I'm just trying to figure my shit out" I said sipping my lemonade. "Talk to me" she said looking at the menu. "This whole thing with me and Pg and Teyanna is getting boring I'm tired of the tears and all that bullshit I feel like I've lost myself I'm now that boring girl that's always upset about something" I said "how bout Pg did he get the tests back" Miya said. "Yes and it's his child" I said sighing. "But I want nothing to do with it and I don't want my son to have anything to do with it so from now there's no more Pg I'm done" I said. "Cheers to that" she said holding up her glass. Her phone started ringing and her mood changed when she looked at it. "What's wrong" I said. "I got to go" she said then left before I could say anything.
Jordan's POV
I came home from chilling with my boys and Diamond was standing by the door with her arms crossed. I sighed and closed the door because I knew where this was going. "Here we go" I said putting the bag of food down on the table. "Yeah here we go nigga you ain't kicking Niyah out and that's on period" she said with attitude. "It's too late" I said taking off my shoes. "No it ain't because she is in her room and if you try kick her out imma leave with her" she said and I looked at her shocked. "What the fuck was you thinking kicking out your own family" she said looking hurt. I sat down and sighed again. "Jordan what happened to us" she said quietly. I looked up at her and saw her eyes full with tears. "What do you mean" I said. "We ain't the same no more and I ain't happy" she said turning around to hide her tears. "Wait what are you talking about if this is about Niyah she can stay" I said standing up. "No Jordan it's about us" she said not looking at me. "Since all this mess we ain't been the same and you know that" she said "what are we doing here" she added. "What do you mean we bout to have a family we are together that's what we're doing" I said. "I'm going to bed" she said then walked up the stairs. I put my head in my hands and poured myself a cup of Hennessy. Then another. Then another.
To be continued...