Can't leave you alone

Diamond's POV
"Angel Stop right fucking now" I said breathless and tried from running. She stopped a few steps ahead from me. I walked up to her and she turned around. "Look I'm tired of this shit I don't know why the fuck you being all emotional you know you don't have the right to after what you did to me but you don't see me running away" I said. "Look our group fell apart into pieces that I don't think I could pick up again I don't even think that I want to but this ain't about us it's about them. You can deny it all you want but you and I both know you still love Pg shit it even ruined our friendship and I love him to and I definitely love Jordan so we need to help them" I said.
Meanwhile
Miya's POV
I just into the club with Cey. Teyanna, pg, and Jordan was there but I couldn't see Diamond or Angel. I gave a faint smile to Teyanna as I sat down. A few minutes later Diamond walked in with Angel and I could tell everyone was shocked and confused. Diamond sat down next to Jordan and Angel stood up awkwardly in front of us. "Come on sit here" I said scooting over so she could sit down.

********

The next day
Angel's POV
I wake up to the sound of my son crying. My head was pounding from my hangover. I sat up and looked around and he wasn't there so I'm guessing Pg's mom just brought him in. I got up and put my robe on. I walked into the living room and Pg's mom Angela was sitting on the couch holding Ranell. "Morning Angie" I said walking over to her and kissing her on the cheek. Me and his mom have always been close even after what happened with Pg. "Thanks for looking after him it means a lot" I said walking into the kitchen. "Do you want something to drink" I said. "Just a coffee thanks" she said placing Ranell in the crib in the living and walking in behind me. "Do you have fun last night" she said leaning against the counter. "Well I can't remember much thank God" I said filling up the kettle and turning it on. "So you and Pg enjoyed yourselves spending time together huh" she said with a cheesy smile on her face. "It wasn't like that...... Teyanna was there" I said sighing. "Ohhh that explains why you got so drunk you tried to drink your problems away" she said. "I was trying to move on from him. Shit I'm tired of this I been hooked on him for two years and I still can't let him go I thought it was just going to be he two of us but it wasn't and I was about to leave but then I thought that maybe if I can be in the same place as them and watch them be a couple maybe I will get over him" I said putting my head in my hands. "Darling" she started walking over to me and putting her hand on my shoulder "what you and my son had was crazy but it was special and your meant to be together I know it now I don't want you losing hope because then it's going to be even harder for fate to bring you back together. I know he still loves you that why he can barely see his son cause he knows he'll have to see you trust me he's my son I know. He probably feels guilty and feels like he has to stay with Teyanna because of what she's been through but he hasn't noticed it yet" she said and gave me a hug. There was a knock on the front door. "I'll make the coffee you can get the door" Angela said. I opened the door and Pg was there. "Oh shit sorry is now not a good time" he said looking down. "Your fine" I said and I opened the door wider so he could come in. "Ranell is sleeping you can take him when he wakes up" I said walking to the kitchen as he sat on the couch. "Imma take this coffee to go take care of ourselves" Angela said giving me another hug and turning to Pg. "And you better act right you here me if I hear that you two are arguing in front of Ranell again I'll come down here and beat your butt" she said causing me to laugh loudly. "You think that's funny huh" he said when the door shut. "I'm sorry but your mom is funny that's why I love her" I said sitting next to him and sipping my coffee. "Y'all are still close huh" he said. "Yeah" I said looking down. There was a small silence. "Look Angel I don't want you to feel like I stopped caring about you because I do I care about you and our son" he said. "Please don't" I said running my hands threw my hair "don't do this don't say that you know how I feel about you and I need to let that go and your not helping me" I said. "What do you mean" he said looking at me but I couldn't look back at him. "I- I Nothing" I said. He sighed. "Just tell me why. Why did you leave me what did I do wrong. Why was I not good enough" I said and I felt tears coming in my eyes. "Angel shut up" he said a little loudly causing me to jump not just because of the volume but because of the way he was talking to me. "Your fucking perfect damn you think it was easy shit it wasn't I fucking love you Angel but sometimes love doesn't matter what I have with Teyanna is completely different to what we had it had nothing to do with you trust me it kills me seeing you all the time" he said and he put his head in his hands. I placed my hand on his face and lifted him up so that he looked at me. Suddenly I felt his lips onto mine and it escalated quickly. He pulled me onto his lap so that I was straddling him as he rubbed his hands down my back. He untied my robe revealing my naked body and kissed my neck going lower and lower til he reached my breast. I moaned lightly as he sticker sucking on one then the other. I looked towards Ranell anxiously and I guess Pg noticed because he picked me up and brought me into the bedroom.
To be continued...