Where were you

Jordan's POV
Everything was hazy. All I could see was flashing lights and silhouettes of people dancing. I closed my eyes and rubbed them. When I opened them I saw a girl dancing on me. I had an empty cup in my hand. "Yooooooo" I said. She stopped and turned around and smiled at me.

 She stopped and turned around and smiled at me

"Where am I" I said. "Jordan baby" she said giggling "you really gone we should get you home" she added. She grabbed my hand and lead my threw the crowd. I didn't really know what was going on everything was spinning. Next thing I knew I was in the passenger seat of my car. "What are you doing" I said. "I can't let you drive I'm sorry" she said smiling at me. She started driving for a few minutes then she parked. She opened my door and took my hand. Then we was in this apartment. "Welcome to my place" she said making me sit on her couch. "I'm sorry i couldn't take you home I don't know where you live" she said. "Where's Diamond" I said. She rolled her eyes and sat down with her arms crossed like she was frustrated. "Who is Diamond you been mentioning her all night she ain't here alright" she said sounding annoyed. She walked over to me and sat on my lap. "Don't worry about her just relax" she said.

***********

I woke up on a couch I didn't recognise. I sat up and my head was banging. "Morning stranger" a girl said walking over to me with a pill and water. "This is for the hangover" she said smiling she had a pretty smile. "Did we...." I started "no don't worry" she said cutting me off. I hesitated before I took the pill then I took the water. "Don't worry I didn't drug you" she said laughing then taking the cup of me. "What happened" I said touching my head. "You were drunk so I took you here you didn't tell me where you lived" she said washing the cup. I checked my phone to see if there was any miss calls but there wasn't any. "You might want to call that Diamond girl you couldn't stop talking about" she said. "Errr I should get going" I said standing up and I instantly felt dizzy. "I mean you could leave now and crash your car somewhere or you could wait I'm not going to bite" she said looking over to me and smiling. I sat back down and sighed. "The pill starts working in about 30 minutes then your free from me" she said sitting next to me and turning on the tv. "I'm sorry thanks for taking care of me" I said. "Your welcome" she said. "Why did you do it anyways" I asked. "I don't know I guess I'm just a good person" she said smiling and I laughed. "What's your number we can be friends" I said. She took my phone and added her contact.

**********

Diamond's POV
I woke up and looked at the empty pillow besides me. I checked the time and it was 9.05am. I went to Niyah's room and she was laying on her bed awake but just staring at the wall. "Good morning" I said. She looked up and smiled at me then looked back at the wall. I sat on the edge of her bed. "I know shits been fucked up but we gon figure it out okay" I said. She nodded then looked at my stomach. "You showing a little"she said smiling. "Yup at first I thought I was just bloated but no my baby's growing" I said rubbing my stomach. "Have you seen Jordan by the way" I said. "No I haven't left the room all morning but he did leave last night though" Niyah said. I took out my phone and called him as I walked out the room. The phone rang a couple of times and he didn't pick up.

I got dressed up and decided to go get food

I got dressed up and decided to go get food. I still haven't heard from Jordan and to be honest I was fine with that. I needed a little bit of a break from him right now. Especially with my hormones going crazy right now. I pulled up at the Wendy's drive thru and line was long so I decided to go in. After I got my food I went back into my car. As I put my seatbelt on I noticed someone walking to there car and staring at me weirdly. It as a tall black male and he was driving a black Mercedes. I just ignored him and started driving.
"Am i really that much to handle" I sung to summer walker as I drove down the roads heading back home. I looked in my mirror and saw the same black Mercedes behind me. I turned onto a couple of roads since Wendy's so it was a bit weird that he was still behind me. I switch lanes and turned a couple of time just to check if he was still going to be behind me and he was. I started to panic a little bit now. I called Jordan from the Bluetooth on the car. "Hello Diamond I'm sorry that I ain't answer before I-" he started. "Jordan I think I being followed" I said looking in the mirror at the car. "What where are you" he said. "I went to Wendy's and some guy was staring at me and now he's following me I'm on the way home" I said a little scared. "Don't go home just drive around share your location with me" he said. "Okay..... should I shoot him" I said. "Diamond are you crazy you can't shoot him in the middle of the road in your car whilst your pregnant" he said. "Just chill imma make my way in your direction" he said. I did what Jordan said and started to turn onto random roads until I no longer knew where I was and the car was still behind me. I opened up the dashboard storage box and pulled out my gun. I rolled down the window and pointed it at the car whilst still driving. Just as I was about to shoot I saw a car driving at fast speed towards me. I soon noticed it was Jordan and he shot out of the car pointing his gun towards the Mercedes. The car quickly backed up and started to drive away.
BANG
BANG
BANG
Jordan was shooting at the car as it drove but only hit his window and the car was gone. "Are you okay" Jordan said coming towards me about to give me a hug. I stopped him with my hand and he looked confused. "Where have you been and why do you smell of perfume and why are you wearing the same clothes from yesterday" I said. He stood there looking at me for I second like he was thinking of what to say. "I started drinking yesterday and I went to some club and I can't remember what happened and that's the truth" he said. "I'm so sick of this shit" I said and got back into my car.
To be continued..