Its nothing

Jordan's POV
Christmas is in a couple of days and I am in the mall buying presents. Things with me and Diamond have been off recently but I'm gonna make it up to her. Niyah and me haven't really spoken but I think I have to get over it as it's too late but before I do that there's a couple things I need to handle. "What do you think about this necklace" I said pointing at a diamond necklace through the glass. "I like it but I think you could do better" said Jasmine. Jasmine is the girl from the club the other night. We have been good friends since then I haven't told Diamond about her because it wasn't that serious and we haven't been small talking so how could I.

She walked down looking through the glass then stopped

She walked down looking through the glass then stopped. "This one right here" she said. I walked over to her and looked at the necklace.

 I walked over to her and looked at the necklace

"Yes this is the one" I said. "Excuse me can I have this one" I said the one of the staff.  After I paid for the items we left the store. "Okay so you got presents for Diamond, Niyah, Cey and Urgh What was his name again" Jasmine said. "Pg" I said. "Sorry I always forget that one"she said. "It's alright you don't know them " I said. "Speaking of that when will I meet them you speak so much of them" she said. I looked at her confused "why would you want to meet them" I said. "Well we're friends aren't we why can't I meet your other friends" she said. "I like the keep my friendship groups separate" I said as we walked to my car.
Jasmine's POV
I watched him as he put the bags in the back of the car from the passenger seat. I sprayed perfume on as he came in the car. "Damn why you spraying so much" he said putting his seatbelt on. "This is new don't it smell now here smell it" I said then sprayed him once. "Okay yeah it smells nice" he said laughing then started the car. "So should I drop you home" he said. "Yeah and since we're going there anyways you might as well help me set up my new bed" I said. "You got a new bed" he said. "Yeah my old one broke" I said looking at him. I saw his eyes widen for a split second. "Why you make that face" I said laughing. "Nothing" he said laughing.
Angel's POV

I pulled up to Pg's house to drop of Ranell

I pulled up to Pg's house to drop of Ranell. When we got out the car I took a picture of him walking.

"You growing up so fast aren't you" I said as I set it as my lock screen

"You growing up so fast aren't you" I said as I set it as my lock screen. I picked him up and rang the doorbell. "We bout to see daddy" I said to him. The door opened and I saw pg standing there looking sleepy. I passed Ranell to him. "He just ate so don't try and feed him and I think his diaper needs changing" I said. "Okay I got it" he said. I turned to leave and he said "so you ain't coming in". "For what" I said. "we need to talk" he said. "About what" I said. "Please man" he said I sighed and followed him inside". I sat on the couch and waited for him to start talking but all he was doing was playing with Ranell. "Look I ain't got time so can you hurry up" I said. "Okay damn right so we need to talk about the whole thing with Brittany" he said. "Why that has nothing to do with me" I said. "Really but that's the reason you left me" he said. "No I left you because I broke a friendship for you and it wasn't worth it" I replied. "Well I got the results back I thought I should tell you because I have respect for you as the mother of my child" he started "Ages ago I might have been going through something and I went to a club and ran into Brittany I had already known her from Diamond speaking about her because at that time me and Jordan weren't close then one thing lead to another and we ended up fucking. I was single at the time so I didn't cheat and Diamond didn't really give a fuck who I fucked and after that night I never fucked her again I even forgot about it that's why when she said I had a son I was shocked." He said. "Okay" I said bluntly. "You don't have to act like that" he said. "Is it your child or not I don't care about your life story I just wants to know if my son has a brother" I said getting frustrated. "Yes it's my son" he said quietly. I got up and walked out.
Miya's POV
I was laid up on the couch with Cey watching Netflix. "Hold on bae you look to good lemme take a picture of you" i said getting off him. "Oooo yes next pose okay damn" I said as I spammed my phone with pictures of him.

 "Oooo yes next pose okay damn" I said as I spammed my phone with pictures of him

After I finished taking pictures of him we laid back down and continued watching. I was scared every night that the police was going to burst in and take Cey away but he tells me not to worry. Things have been quiet with the police but I know there not going to let it go they did have some strong evidence on him and I know that they are just making it stronger. "You good" he said looking down at me. "Yeah" I said. I been stressing out a lot because of this hence why I left the lunch with Angel so quickly. "With all this shit going on how's Pg and Jordan" I said. "I don't really know since Jordan got shot we ain't linked up" he said "and pg well he told me that the kid is his and Brittany is asking for child support" he added. "Oh shit on God damn that's tuff" I said. "I know" he said. "Funny how there's not much drama around us huh except for this case" I said. "Yuh cause we that old married couple now aren't we" he said. "Old no boo I am not old" I said getting up and straddling him. "Oh really prove it" he said smirking. I giggled and kissed him.
To be continued..